Chris and Max's Chat Room: 12/23/17

Chat Members:
@Dominat0r, @Book_Worm

Friday, December 22nd, 3:32 AM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Max?

Friday, December 22nd, 4:45 AM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: I really hope that you'll answer. I think that we should talk about what happened yesterday.

Saturday, December 23rd, 10:40 PM

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Yeah, we probably should.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: You probably already talked to Allyson or Kevin about it.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Maybe, but I want to hear it from you, too.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: I know that they probably talked trash about me. It's not true, though. I have a reason for what I said.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: I know that it probably scared you since we've only known each other for a couple of days. I can explain, though.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Go ahead, I'm listening.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Allyson is too young to know what she wants, I bet you already figured that one out.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: And, even though Dave's my best friend, I know that he can go overboard sometimes.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Overboard?

[OWNER] Dominat0r: And if Allyson doesn't realize it, then she's going to get heartbroken.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: So what does being mean to her have to do with any of this?

[OWNER] Dominat0r: If she thinks that her boyfriend's best friend is a douche, then maybe she'll dump him.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Why would that ever work?

[OWNER] Dominat0r: It may seem stupid, but it works.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Try replacing Allyson with Justin.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Wouldn't you want to do everything to make sure that he was okay?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I mean, yeah.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Then let me prove to you that I'm doing the same for Allyson.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Please.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Okay.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Thank you, Max, you won't regret it.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to delete this chat room.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: What, why?

This chat room has been deleted. You will no longer be able to see past messages or respond. Will erase in 24 hours.