1

Rey held the pieces of Anakin's old lightsaber in her hands. The crystal was torn apart.
'I have a serious problem', she thought to herself.
'How am I going to fix this?'
She sighted and noticed General Organa taking a seat next to her.

"Rey, I know you think you are screwed. But this only the beginning, just like my brother said."

A slight smile hushed over Rey's face. Leia would never lose hope.

"The lightsaber is totally destroyed. How will I find out how to repair it?"

Leia took a deep breath. Rey could tell this was going to be a huge problem.

"I don't think we can repair this saber. We need a new crystal at least."

The general looked into Chewie's direction. He was flying the Falcon.

"Chewie? Take us to Ilum."

Rey gave her a questioning look. She knew a lot about the galaxies and their planets but she never heard something about Ilum.

"We will search for a kyber crystal there. In the meanwhile, I have to contact a old friend. He will organize the metal parts of the saber."

Leia sighted. "I never thought I would have to ask for this favor. Luke told me the importance of this saber."

Suddenly, they left the hyperspace. Chewie mumbled something unintelligables directed towards Leia.

"This is about you now, Rey. You have to take a ship and find the crystal."
The General handed Rey the ring.

"Find us then. We will be waiting for you. It's too dangerous to stay here."

Rey nodded. Finn appeared in her sight.

"You are leaving? We need you Rey."

Rey gave him a weak smile.

"I am sorry. I will be back as soon as I can. Take care of Poe. And BB8."

Rey looked at the bed in the corner of the Falcon.

"And Rose. She needs you."

Finn hugged Rey tight. He was scared to lose his very first friend. Again.

"May the force be with you."

With these words the Falcon stopped his flight in the air of Ilum. Rey jumped out and waved the ship with all the people she saved goodbye.

So kyber crystals...
Let's go.