13: Ben's Dream

Ren stands in the middle of a huge battlefield. On one side the First Order's stormtroopers, on the other the rebels. Even Leia holds a blaster and fires at their enemies.

Suddenly Kylo hears a lightsaber extend. He turns around and sees Rey, standing a few feet away from him.

'You monster will pay your debt! You killed Han! You wanted to kill us all! Even your grandfather knew what the right side was before he died! You are a traitor!"

She runs towards him ready to fight.

"Rey stop! We do not have to do this!"

But she does not stop running. Ren feels his own lightsaber extend and blocks Rey's hit. They stand face to face, the lightsabers crashing against each other, blue against red.

"Rey, please. I did not want this. There must be a way you'd believe me."

Rey's face shows anger and frustration. She doubles her power on the saber trying to make Ren fall.

"You injured Finn. And you tortured Poe. That was no accident at all. What has changed you, great Supreme Leader?! What makes you regret?!"

Ren dodges Rey's pressure and escapes her grip. Her voice is pressed out and filled with hate.

"You changed me."

Ren looks at his lightsaber and throws it onto the ground.

"If that is what you want, kill me. Bring balance to the galaxy. Revenge your friends and everyone I damaged. I am ready to pay my dept."

She looks at him.

"This is a trap. Kylo Ren would never do this."

Ren smiled sadly.

"But Ben Solo would."

_____________________________

I am sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to separate this from the other real happening events. (Rey'sightsaber is yet blue because Ren does not know about the white crystal.)

I hope you enjoyed anyways!