011: Snap - Prusia and Austria

*Note: child reader, child Prusia... But adult Austria.

I closed my eyes for a second and then stared at the big window of the music room, a yellow tiny bird taking my attention away from my notes, sending my mind to the outside world, where I could just breath, dance, laugh and be with him.
"_________!"- an angry scream was heard, snapping me out of my fantasies.
"Yes Mr. Eldestein?" I replied calmly.
"Are you listening to a word I'm saying?" he inquired annoyed.
"Of course" I smiled " you were talking about... Mozart?" I asked innocently.
"Bach! Miss _______, I was talking about Johann Sebastian Bach!" he answered trying to keep himself from screaming.
"Oh yes, I always confuse those two" I said sheepishly, seeing a vein jump in his forehead.
"Fine" he sighed, trying to ease his anger "Then we'll have to review that topic again, and this time make sure you listen to me, Miss _____ " he threatened with intense violet eyes fixated on me.
"Yes Mr. Eldestein" I said only to make him stare away "but I would rather be outside with Gilbert" I thought.
"Excuse me?" he said staring at me with shocked expression.
"Oh snap! Did I said that out loud?" I thought, in my mind this time "hm.... I just thought I would rather go outside to learn this... I learn faster that way" I laughed awkwardly.
"Miss ______, I heard you just fine the first time" he said with a... Smirk? "Go to the piano... Now!" he said roughly, releasing his anger progressively.
I followed his orders quickly, scared of how much I had angered him; apparently I shouldn't have brought Gilbert's name into the conversation when he was so angry to begin with.
"You know I consider that boy a bad influence for you, so it's better if you focus on music instead of in thoughts of him" he said with that threatening look again.
"But Mr. Eldestein..." I started to complain, but then the same yellow bird in the window caught my attention, but this time it was because he was resting over an ice white head.
"There is no objection to be made miss ________, your father hired me to keep you away from trouble, and that boy is" he declared finally.
"Fine Mr. Eldestein... But can I have my morning snack first? You know mother dislikes when I loose one food time" I smirked to my insides, as the mother card always worked.
"I see miss, I guess I can agree to your petition..." he said softly now "I'll go search for a maid to bring you food" he said in a disguised tone of annoyance.
"Thank you Mr. Eldestein, and make sure they bring something for you too... I can tell you could use a tea" I smiled happily, as he had fallen in my trap.
He turned his back to me while muttering something about kids been annoying, and left the room, locking the door on his way out... Poor Mr. Eldestein, he did not know I wasn't going to escape the room through the doors, but through the window... with a friend of the yellow bird.
"Gilbert are you still there?" I whispered as I opened the window where I had seen him.
"Yes... I wasn't going to let the ogre of Mr. Elegant keep you trapped in a beautiful morning like this" he smirked, helping me out the window and into the garden.
"Thank you sir Gilbert" I chuckled "but how did you get into the house?" I inquired to my troublesome best friend.
"A knight can do anything and everything! Besides you forget I am awesomer than your lame security" he laughed.
"But no more awesome than me" I smirked making my way to the bushes of the eastern part of the garden, were our door to freedom was.
"I want to see the look on Mr. Elegant's face when he doesn't find you" smirked Gilbert.
"Believe me, I would enjoy it much more" I chuckled while crawling on my now muddy dress.

In the meantime, the lock of the music room was released, and soon enough angry violet orbs landed on a note above the piano. "Out with Gilbert! Have fun Mr. Eldestein!" read the annoyed brunette man in silence...
"I hate children!" He shouted before clashing his hands on the piano, causing a dreadful noise to fill the room.