03

I was in my Porsche, driving to the Cullen's house. I wanted to se Carlisle again. Maybe give him a little scare.

Edward walked into the house, but I was stopped my the invisible barrier. "Invite me in." I ordered. He chuckled. Let's go, they are upstairs." He said. I growled. "Why do I need to invite you in." He questions. "You don't need to be invited in as your witch made you without manners, but my Mother-In-law thought it would be nice if  we had to be invited into a home instead of just walking into a home now Invite me in." Bella knew I was serious but Edward just chuckled. 

It was a sunny day today so Edward sparkled as he walked. "Come in." He said. As he kept walking I decided to come in and mumble. "Shine bright like a diamond, Shine bright like a diamond" To which Bella snickered.

Edward growled at me and I chuckled. "This is Incredible" Bella complimented. I rolled my eyes. "That's the Cullen's for ya!" I said with fake enthusiasm. Bella ignored my comment and continued "it's so light and Open, ya know?" I looked around, it looked more modern than last time I had seen it with Kol.

"What did you expect, Coffins and Dungeons and Motes?" He asked. I chuckled. "Not the Motes." She replied. I stifled a laugh. "I have a dungeon. My husband is Daggered in a box in it thanks to my dear Brother-In-Law Niklaus." I chimed in. Bella gave me a look to say "don't tell them that." I shrugged and we walked towards the stairs.

Edward stopped and turned around to face us. "This is the one place we don't have to hide." I stopped the urge to say something. Then Edward continued. "I told them not to do this" I heard music and Smelled mouthwatering food. It smelled incredible. When we got to the kitchen, I heard "are they even Italian?"

"One of their names is Bella." Another voice. "I'm sure they'll love it no matter what." I heard A familiar voice. Carlisle. "Woah, get. A whiff of that. Here comes the human. And something else." A blonde girl said. We walked into the kitchen and a brunette walked up to Bella. "Hello, we are making Italiano for you guys." I smiled politely. "You have a lovely home." I complimented. "Guys This is my Esme my mother for all intensive purposes" She smiled. "I hope your hungry." As Edward said, "Bella already ate" He was ignoring me.

Suddenly the Blonde smashed the glass and it fell onto the floor. "Great." Bella looked Guilty. "It's just- Like I know you guys don't eat so-" The brunette smiled. "Of course, that's very considerate of you." Edward said something to Bella but I didn't listen, "yeah, let's just keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us." I put my hand up to but in. "Actually, not all of us, I'm good." I smiled, the. Bella said, "I would never tell, Anybody." She nodded and replied. "Of course and Rose knows that." Then Emmett chimes in. "But the problem is, you two have gone public now so..-" Esme cut him off "Emmett"

I looked between everyone. "no she should know" Rose chimed in. "The Entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." She said, taking a step towards Bella but I stepped in front of her, showing her my vampire face and she backed off. I moved away after my human face had come back.

"Badly as in, I become the meal" Everyone chuckled and sniffed a laugh. "No badly as in, Niklaus kills everyone here except Me of course because I could kick his Hybrid ass to Kentucky and back." I chimed in and everyone stayed quiet. "Then Kol would Kick his sorry ass to China." I mumbled. I looked over to Carlisle.

"Carlisle, great to see you again."
He stopped whatever he was doing and came over to me, Pecking my Knuckles. "Your Majesty." He said. I chuckled. Everyone looked at up weirdly. "Rose, Emmett, this is Octavia Mikaelson. Her husband is Kol Mikaelson" Their eyes widened and they looked down, bowing their heads.
I looked over to Bella who stared at me. Just then, a pixie haired chick and a guy who looked constipated walked in. "Bella, Your Majesty, This is Alice and Jasper. Jasper here is our newest vegetarian." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Pleasure to meet you" He said, then looked at Bella. "It's ok Jasper, you won't hurt her." Alice said.

Edward gave them weird looks. They both nodded to me and Alice walked over to Bella and hugged her. "Oh you do smell good."
"Alice what are you-" She interrupted Edward. "It's ok, Bella and will become great friends"

Edward looked to his family like they were weird, which to me they were. "All right, uh, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the red of the house, Octavia you can stay with my family, you can tell them how fascinating it is to be a daylighter." He said sarcastically, to which Carlisle gave him a warning look. I chuckled menacingly. "Watch it Disco Ball, remember what I told you at bella's" I said. Emmett and Jasper tried to hold back a laugh.

As soon as they left, Jasper eased up. "So tell us, what makes you different to us." Emmett said. I glanced between them all, and leaned against the wall. "Well, there's a lot. I don't Shine in the sun I burn." I took my daylight ring off and stepped into the shadows away from the sun then put my lingers into the sun flight to which they burned. I filled them away and let them heal before put in m run back on. "I have a ring that protects me from the sun, it's called a daylight ring. I can use a mind trick called compulsion to make anyone do what I want accept Vampires, only my husband and his siblings can compel vampires. We don't need to be bitten to turn we need to feed on a vampires blood then die then feed on a humans blood then Vampire. I am faster than Cold Ones. My body works normally, only I'm not fertile, I can eat human food, As you He older you are weakened but as I get older I get stronger. And loads more. Oh and the fact I'm married to an Original Vampire. Or that my Mother in law created the vampires and a witch tried to do it again but failed creating the Cold Ones No offence." They all listened carefully but at the end they mumbled a "none taken" Jasper stepped forward. "So what's so special about being an Original's Wife?" He asked. I chuckled. "It's not just that my husband is an Original, it's who he is. My husband is Kol Mikaelson, the wildest and craziest. That's what made me fall in love with him. -" Suddenly Carlisle cut me off. "And the fact that the Originals are  vampire Royalty. Ever Aro is scared of them. And the fact that you are Kol's Wife is like -" I interrupted Carlisle. "The men in the Mikaelson family consider themselves kings, and their wives, that makes us Queens. So say I said to Niklaus My Brother In law, that someone had tried to attack me. He and Kol would hunt said person to the ends of the earth, in a weekend, they'd be dead." I shrugged.

"What's so special about Niklaus?" Rosalie asked. "Well Nik is.. lets just say, My Mother in law had an affair with a Werewolf and when she turned him into a vampire, he killed and the werewolves that I know, they need to kill to activate the curse that my Father in law that I loath dearly put on them for stealing his wife. Anyway, Nik killed and activated his curse but his vampire side let him control his shift as a werewolf can only shift on a full moon, so his mother hid his werewolf side away with the curse of the sun and moon, so now he is an Original
Hybrid who has no weaknesses and cannot be killed.

"And the fact we were best friends as children made him very protective over me to the point where he Daggered m husband so he didn't die. When an Original dies, any vampire who was turned by that original or any other vampire turned by them will die too. And let's just say, if Kol goes then I do to but I would prefer to be alive." I explained. They were all taking in the information. "So tell us how did you meet your husband?"
Then suddenly, Edward and Bella were back.