17

Walking into a graveyard, Nik and Elijah had been determined that this was where he would be so I gave in and followed.

"Well this place isn't creepy at all.." I stated. Nik chuckled while Elijah smiled. "You know, Octavia you've grown an attitude since Kol died, And I thought good riddance, I wonder how he's doing on the other side. It would be funny if he were just sitting curled up in a ball pinning for you." Nik taunted. It was like a shotgun that had shot my stomach. I walked up to him and had my face inches from his. "Well since Kol died, Someone had to take the place of the witty remarks and Attitude, no?" I smiled menacingly. Nik growled at me. I turned away from him and continued walking. "And who better than his wife to take that place. And trust me." I paused, turning back to him and walked towards him making him take a few steps back. "A may be a few years younger than you but if you ever talk about Kol like that again, I will rip you limb from limb and feed you to the birds. Got it?" I growled the last part. He chuckled and I walked away looking for the Griffith.

I had been looking through this hell hole for what seemed like hours, I just wanted to go home. I had never wanted Kol as much as this. "I can't find him. Can we just go home?" I whined to Elijah. He just chuckled and shook his head. "Ask Niklaus." We Both turned to Nik. "Nik let us go home." I pleaded. He didn't reply and kept walking. Growling I Whooshed to him and grabbed him throwing him to the floor. "I'm going home, Nik" I stated. He stood up and sighed.

"Fine. Let's go."

It was already dark out when we got home. I walked into the house only to be bombarded by Lobo. It made me cry just thinking that Kol and I had bought Lobo together.

I walked into the living room where Becks, Alex, Hayley, Lisa and Finn were sat. Hayley was showing now. Supposedly it was a girl but No one was sure.
I walked up to the sofa and plopped down onto it. "How was your day?" My brother asked. I looked at him the closed my eyes. "Nik is a pain in the ass and I went searching for the Vincent person, The love of my life is dead and I can't find the bloody witch to do the spell to bring him back and I'm exhausted." I complained. He chuckled and shook his head. "It'll be fine. Why don't you go to sleep. You look like you need it." I nodded and stood up, walking up to my room.

I stripped so I was just in my underwear, grabbing one of Kol's shirts that still had his scent on it. I slipped it on and climbed over to Kol's side of the bed. I'm extremely surprised that it still had his scent on it.

Just as I was about to fall into a sleep, I felt someone tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I shot up but no one was there. Suddenly I heard a crash at my side of the bed.
"Who's there?" I screamed but it was pitch black and I couldn't see. I crawled over to my side of the bed and looked down to see a picture of Kol and I, the glass in its frame was smashed and it lay on the floor beside the picture, the glass spelled his name. I turned on my light and gasped. "Kol?" I whispered.

A tear slipped down my face as I stared at the picture. We were so happy. It was at the ball, we were dancing. He had the biggest grin on his face just looking at me.

I could hear something behind me. Turning around I saw a flash of him before it zoomed away. Standing up I ran to the door hoping to see it again. He was here. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. I instantly knew it to be Kol, I started sobbing. "Kol" I sobbed.

Then nothing.

I couldn't feel him again.

"Octavia! What are you doing on the floor" Alex asked. She was wrapped in her sheets and she smelled like Finn, I instantly knew what she had being doing.

"I- I saw him. Alex he was here! I felt him. Then he disappeared" I sobbed. She hugged me.

"Tavia, Kol is dead. He's gone. You couldn't have seen him-" Alex was cut off by Elijah and Nik. "Octavia is right. I saw Beatrix. I killed her in 1302 and I saw her. She threw a glass at Raven." Nik spoke. I looked up. "Kol threw a picture of us onto the floor and the glass spelt Kol. How is that possible?" I asked. Nik looked to Elijah.
"I have no clue."
Just then, raven walked out of Nik's room. She had a cut cheek, probably with Beatrix.
"Octavia are you ok?" She asked. I nodded and stood up. "I'm fine. I want to know how Kol could throw things around in our room. Oh and Raven, remind me when we bring him back from the dead that I am to kick his ass for breaking my photo frame." She laughed and nodded. I walked back into my room and climbed into the bed again. I put my head on the pillow. "I love you Kol" I whispered before letting the darkness consume me.

Sorry this took so long, I have a lot going on and I haven't had any time for Wattpad, and the fact that I lost my phone and my laptop broke, then, I had to wait to get a new one but I have it now and you will have weekly updates hopefully.