16

It had been three weeks, I wasn't dead which led to one thing. My sire line to Kol has been broken. I didn't know how? Kol died, and it felt as if I had half of my soul teared away from me. Most nights Nik had to come into my room and wake me from nub slumber as I screamed for Kol. I hadn't given the Mikaelson household sleep, sometimes I decided to sleep during the day, and let the Mikaelsons sleep at night. It was safe to say, I was broken. I had nothing left.

I sat at the breakfast table, holding my head by my hands in exhaustion. "You look Terrible." Darius stated. I rolled my eyes and looked up from my palms, "thank you for stating the Obvious Captain Obvious." He chuckled and continued on with his breakfast. "I had the weirdest dream last night." I started. Darius glanced up from his food as Alex, Lisa, Raven and Rebekah walked into the room. "What about?" He asked with a mouthful of food which made me roll my eyes. "Kol. I was in some weird place and Kol had seen me, be pulled me in and took me to some weird bar, then he said I was to let him go, and that I had to move on with my life. It was so strange."

Suddenly a book had been slammed on the table in front of me. "It wasn't a dream. You were in the Ancestral Plain. It's where New Orleans witches go after they die." A woman stated. I raised an eyebrow, glancing down at the book which had now been opened to a page. "It looks like Kol saw you and contacted you from the Plain. It's so strange, like you are both witch and Vampire. But that can't happen so you have something else in you which lets that happen. No one except a New Orleans witch can get on that Plain so how did you?" She raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and got up from the chair, "I will deal with this later, until then, I'm away to sleep. Goodbye." Then I headed out of the Kitchen to Kol and I's room where I slept on his side of the bed, it made me feel like he was still here.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I had made friends with a witch who had agreed to help me resurrect Kol but we couldn't do that until we had the power and I didn't know where to get that sort of power from.
We were still investigating how I didn't die along with Kol, Nik thinks that I was unsired by a witch at some point but I don't remember, Bex thinks that I am an Original but we have no way to prove that.

I walked down the stairs, into the dining room where Nik and Elijah were sitting, we had moved into the Compound after Nik over had thrown Marcellus. "It looks like we have a visitor, Octavia be a dear and fetch her will you?" Nik gave the That smirk I loath. "Nik be a dear and do it yourself." I said smiling innocently to which Elijah snickered and glanced at me then back to a furious Nik as I sat down. "Where is Everyone?" I asked.

"Well Alex, Lisa and Raven have went out to find out information about this new 'Threat' That Niklaus is so obsessed with" He glanced over to his younger brother before Nik butted in "And Finn, Rebekah and Darius are away somewhere. You, Elijah and I are going to track Vincent Griffith we need to have a chat about what he can and can't do in m city"

I rolled my eyes at Nik's statement. He had been getting on my nerves ever since I had met Devina. I was getting sick of his ego. "Oh don't roll your eyes at me love, let's go." Nik spoke standing up. I glared at him. "I was going to say Kiss my ass but that would be putting my ass through unnecessary Hell" I smiled. Elijah laughed at my word but Nik looked taken aback. I smirked and walked out of the dining room.

Now to find this Vincent person.