06

We were on our way home. Me, Kol, Becks, and my Brother, Darius. Darius and Becks are married. We got home and Damon and Elijah were talking to Klaus. I stepped out as did Darius, Alex and Lisa. We were all looking at him. "Nik." I smiled menacingly. His eyes widened. "Well where are your manners brother?" He asked and uncovered two daggers, Niklaus likes to me who grinned. "What have you done?" He questioned Elijah. "What have you done, Brother? See I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises we are doing this on my terms now." Elijah said. I looked I've over my shoulder to Kol who walked out. Niklaus backed away from Kol after he kissed me and walked over to Klaus. "Long time Brother." He said. Then Niklaus tried to woosh away but was caught by Finn. Finn took one of the daggers and Pierced it through Nik's hand as Niklaus screamed. Alex smiled at her husband and kissed him. Then Niklaus tried to run the opposite direction but was stopped by Rebekah who stabbed him in the gut with a dagger. "This is for our mother." She whispered. Klaus backed away only to be stopped and held down by Kol. "Your free to go." Elijah said to Damon and Stefan who walked away. "This is family Business" I said.

"I like what you've done to the place." Becks said, grabbing a vase and throwing it against the wall. I was hoping Kol's hand as Darius was at the other side of me. Finn was hugging Alex and Elijah was standing next to Lisa. Neither of them were the kind to hold hands or hug. Niklaus didn't look at anyone. "I wanted it to be for all of us, A place we could all fall home, a place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." He said the last bit looking at me. I glared at him. I scoffed. "Well you should have thought about that before daggering my husband, Nik." I said. Elijah looked around at everyone. "Well your right. None of us will be again." He said, walking over to the door/arch. We all did the same but Finn said, "You're staying behind." Niklaus stood up. "We're leaving you Nik." I said. "For good."

Kol wrapped an arm around me. "But right after I kill that Doppelgänger Wench" Becks said. I chuckled. None of us really liked her very much, except Klaus. "The you will be alone. Always and Forever." Alex said. She hates Klaus.
"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." Nik threatened. I rolled my eyes. "Then you will become everything you despise." I said.
"Your Father" Darius finished.

"I'm the Hybrid. I can't be Killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you" He screamed. "You will when we have that Coffin" Lisa said. Niklaus only glared at her. We all looked at him until there was a Noise at the door. We all looked up and saw someone I thought I would truly never see again. "Esther?" Said Lisa, More of a question really. She ignored us all and walked down to where Niklaus was standing. Nik looked down, not daring looking in her eyes. I felt Kol pull me in closer as Darius did the same to Rebekah.

"Look at me." Esther said. We all stood there, open mouthed. Nik looked up at his mother who was staring into his eyes now. "Do you know, why I'm here?" She asked. Nik looked away for a second then back to Esther. "Your here to kill me." He whispered.

"Niklaus you are my son.  And I am here to forgive you." Esther turned around to look at all of us. "I want us to be a family again. All of us." She said the last part aiming it at me, Alex, Darius, and Lisa.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It had been a day since we seen Esther. She wanted us all to be a family. "Octavia" Esther called. I smiled and turned around and walked to where she was. "Good morning Esther." Me personally loved Esther. She was really kind to me when I was With-child with Kol's Daughter. "Could you run an errand for me dear?" She asked. Picking up a bit that said Elena Gilbert. I hated the Doppelgänger. She was so... Perfect. "Of Course What do you need?" I asked. She smiled and handed me the card. "Please take that to Elena door and give it to her. Don't speak to her, just give her it." I nodded and went to The Doppelgängers door. I placed the note on the porch and rang the doorbell, whipping away with my Vampire speed.

We were all getting ready for tonight when Kol said to Becks. "Rebekah, tell me how handsome I look." She chuckled. And said "Oh Kol you know I can't be compelled." We all sniffled a laugh. Suddenly Klaus burst through the door. "You went after Elena?" Walking over to Becks. "You did? Well done Becks. 1 point to Becks 0 for the Doppelgänger." I said a Kol chuckled. Becks smiled at me but Klaus looked more pissed off. "What is wrong with you?" He asked Rebekah. "Here we go." I mumbled. "Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus threatened I rolled my eyes as Kol sat down, and I sat on his lap, playing with his hair. "Again with the dagger threats?" Kol asked. Nik turned around to us, "Oh Kol go back to staring at yourself." He said rolling his eyes. "An who are you, my father?" Kol taunted. Nik turned around. "No, Kol, but you are in my house." I got off him as he stood up. "Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol said. Just then, Esther walked in. "Enough" She said. "Niklaus.... Come." And with that Klaus left the room. I smirked as Kol sat back down. "One to Kol, None to Nik." I said and everyone chuckled.