26

Standing up, I walked around the house trying to find it. I couldn't, it was weird. Walking into the courtyard, Elijah and Lisa stood trying to find it too.

"Do you smell that" I asked. They both nodded. "I do believe it is coming from everywhere." Elijah stated. I hummed in response then suddenly Nik walked in looking pissed as ever.
"Finn!" He screamed. Suddenly Finn was behind us in his new form. "Hello brother." He spoke.

I growled. "What in the actual bloody hell is this?! What have you done I swear I will tear your head off with my bear hands." To which Finn or Vincent only chuckled. He opened his arms gracefully before saying,
"Dear Octavia, I would love to see you try. Now, mother would like to speak to you, you all." He said before disappearing.

"Great" I mumble as Elijah and Lisa go to find Alex.

We all went to our respective rooms until we heard something for the courtyard again, I rolled my eyes. "I swear I will kill him if it is him again." I growled.

Walking down the stairs, I stopped seeing the table with food on it. My eyes then widened. "What was that?" I asked and Elijah stared at the silver platter where he opened it and suddenly two birds came flying out of it. On top o the platter was a simple note.
Dinner, Your Home
6pm

I rolled my eyes and looked to Elijah and Nik who were just starting at the note. "Well then." I said and left to get ready.

***

It was almost six o'clock, I was dressed and I looked good. Kol wasn't coming because his mother wanted him to watch things while she was here. He had text me to notify me when she was coming so we could be ready for the bitch herself.

All of us but Bex and Darius were sat around the table. "It would be nice if she wasn't bloody late" Lisa growled, checking the time. Suddenly, there was a noise and Vincent showed up. We were all chatting, how about their bitch of a mother when Vincent revealed his true identity, claiming to be Finn. Alex visibly tended but I didn't exactly blame her after all, it was the love of her life, back from the dead. I did the same with Kol, He was back and I couldn't believe that but Finn didn't know we knew he was back, he was too caught up in his mother's  love, Psychotic mother I may add. He then said something about Kol.
"How about a paranoid one?" He says. Nik rolls  his eyes. "Well, there's no way Kol would listen to anything other than his ego." I roll my eyes at the pair of them.

"And yet, our mother has made such a compelling argument that even he, the wildest of us Mikaelsons, has seen the error of his ways and accepted his new form, with vigor! Change, dear brothers, is inevitable." I swallow hard. Does he really like his new form? His new body?

I stood up angrily. "You would dare face us as a mortal? The only thing inevitable is your death." Alex looked hurt by what I said. I then felt a pang of guilt, I just basically said to him that I would kill him, The love of her life.

"Tav, put the knife down." Alex said slowly, I didn't even realise that I was holding a knife until she mentioned it. I tried to calm down. "Octavia, How about I say you send your regards to your husband." Finn said with a menacing smile. I glared and threw the knife at him, but he deflected it with magic. I then gave him a migraine using my magic. Alex and Lisa hadn't seen me use magic they just thought I was a vampire but I was both.

"Octavia!" Alex yelled. I ignored her and walked out of the room, going to mine and kol's room. "there is no words for how much I hate him" I Mumbled to myself. There was a slight knock on the door, I mumbled a 'Come in' and turned around to see who was at the door, it was Kol.

"Kol" I said and walked up to him hugging him, it was so different, usually when I hugged kol my ear was to his chest, but now, he was shorter so it was on his shoulder.
"I saw what you did with Finn, you truly are magnificent love." He said and I chuckled.

"Thank you."

We were laying on the bed, I was just happy to have him again different body or not, he was still my Kol. After a few minutes I felt tired and let the darkness consume me.

I screamed again, I was in pure and utter agony. Mother and Esther were beside me while father, Mikael, Kol and the rest of the Mikaelsons were outside.
"Almost child, it's almost here" Esther yelled through my screaming. I could basically hear Kol saying a string of curses.

I screamed for the last time, then there was faint crying, my baby.
"It is a girl, κόρη" {Daughter} My mother said. I smiled as Esther went to hand me the baby but my father stepped into the room.
"Get that thing away from her, it will not be apart of my family" He yelled

I started to cry. "Father no, please don't do this." I screamed. He turned to me with the baby in his hands, "This is your fault" Yelled my father. Once my father had left, with my child, I started to cry again, Kol by my side. I started to feel tired, like really tired. That's when I slipped away into the darkness..