19

The girl continued to point at the sign. I looked at it closer and read the sign. Decionare. It said. My eyes widened. That was my name, "but in this part of the cemetery only witches have crypts." I mumbled. She nodded. I looked around for Nik who I realised had went home.

"Yes, But this is a special Crypt. The Decionare crypt isn't for a grave, it is a secret place where only a witch of your caliber can unlock its doors." She said, bringing out a knife and cutting my hand. The pain wasn't much as I had learned to endure worse so I didn't care. "Repeat after me. Phesmatos Trebum Segnatos Tenos Leterba" She said in a weird language. She grabbed my wrist and made me put my hand on the big stone door. "Phesmatos Trebum Segnatos Tenos Leterba" I spoke fluently. I was surprised, I had never learned this language. Suddenly, we heard a click. She grinned. I smiled back, opening the stone like door. Once it opened. Lanterns and Candles burst into flames lighting up the room. It was beautiful. "What is this place?" I asked, looking around.

"This is your families crypt. I'm surprised that you didn't know about it as your witch line has been passing through generations and now come to New Orleans." She said. I was confused, my line died with me, or my daughter. She died at birth. "How can my line still be growing. My family tree died after me. Or my daughter. She died" I said. The girl chuckled and shook her head. "Are you really sure?" She asked, Viking up an object from the Table across from her. I growled. "And how do you know. I don't even know your name." I yelled. "My name is Davina Clair." my eyes widened. I had only met her once, and I had completely forgot about her until now.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I walked into the living room. I frowned as I looked over to the corner where Kol died. I hate my life here, My husband is dead, My daughter may be alive and I can't do anything. One thing came into mind. I ran into the kitchen. "Guys" I said frowning. Everyone looked up. Raven, Bex and Alex frowned, and Lisa, 'Lijah, Finn, Nik and Darius gave me questioning and concerned looks. "I can do this. I can't be here, in the home where my husband Died. I... I'm moving back to forks" I struggled to hold in a sob. Raven bit her lip holding in a sob. "You can't go Tav, please don't go back" she pleaded. "It will only be for a little while while I try to figure things out. I promise." I promised her. And with that I didn't let anyone else speak. I walked out of the room sulking. I walked up the steps to Mine and Kol's room where I packed all of my things including some of Kol's. I was determined to bring him back but I have no clue how. Looking around the room I began to remember all the good memories. I can't believe I'm leaving.

I packed my things, getting into the Porsche. I decided not to get a plane there, I would just drive. It would take a while but I will get there.
I looked around at my family. Waving I started the engine and drove.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I had been driving for what seemed like days, looking at my tank, I realised I needed more fuel. So I needed to go to the nearest petrol station.

Once I found it, I Hopped out of the car and to the pumps. Picking out the Diesel pump, I placed it in the fuel panel. 

Watching the numbers go up, I filled my car to the brim before taking the pump out and placing it back in its holder. I then closed the panel and walked into the shop to pay, I looked around, picking out chips and juice before walking up to the cashier. I gave him my card and he placed it in the small card thingy, I punched in the key and let the money come out of my bank. Once I had finished I looked into the mans eyes.
"I was never here, you know nothing about me being here, go clear the cameras of my presence and then forget everything you have done and go back to normal." I compelled him. He nodded and went to the cameras as I left the store and got into my car, speeding off.

I decided to take the highway as it was quicker. I looked into my mirror and smiled as I spotted a police car. Speeding up, I drove in front of it. The sirens were turned on and I had to slow down. "Dinner" I mumbled.

"This will be fun"