25

I had done a locator spell on mikael, it was annoying me that Kaleb/Kol was sitting next to me, humming.
"So what do I call you?" I asked. He looked at me. I kept my eyes on the road.
"What you have always Called me, Kol." He whispered. I nodded.
"Why did you do it?" I questioned again. He sighed and looked away.
"I had to, My mother gave me life again, and she could easily take it away." He said. I looked from the road then to him and back.

"You could have turned to me. You know that Kol, I've always been there for you and you were there for me. I mourned you for Christ sake! And you let me. Kol I love you, and you hurt me." A few stray tears dropped down my eyes but were harshly wiped away. He looked down, frowning.

"I'm sorry, Octavia. I just couldn't, I am so sorry." He said softly. I looked down but nodded. He gave me a half hearted smile but was still sad. We got out of the car, I instantly heart what was happening I turned to Kol in panic.
"Do you remember how to disable a dark object?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok we have to disable the white oak stake, it's a dark object and Nik is about to die!" I exclaimed grabbing his hands.

Be began to chant, feeling the power from both our hands, I felt the power radiating through me and even more because of Kol's magic combining with mine.

I could hear the stake, it was ripped from Nik's chest by Raven. She was sobbing. I stopped chanting because I was pushed into a wall by Mikael.

I stood up, launching myself at Micheal who just simply picked me up and threw me into the room where everyone else was. Mikeal knocked Kol out with one simple hit as he walked into the warehouse and grabbed Raven. I growled and felt the veins under my eyes appear.

"Let her go. Or I swear to god I will kill you right here." I growled. She was my best friend, my sister and I wasn't about to let her die.

Mikeal turned to Nik who was getting up. Both Haley and Marcellus zoomed into the room, Haley holding a chain at the end was a large brick.

"Pathetic, getting women and children to fight your battles." He said before letting Raven go and zooming out of the room. I ran over to Raven, hugging her. Then Nik came over, kissing her passionately. I looked at them, making me realise that Kol was still outside. I ran outside, siting next to Kol who had a cut forehead, giving him my blood to make it heal.

He woke up, I smiled. Kol grabbed my head gently, bringing me in to a soft passionate kiss.
We both stood up and turned around to see Nik, looking over at Kol and Raven grinning at me. I smiled and turned to her into My car. He reached for the drivers side but I stopped him.

"We may have kissed but no way in hell are you driving my Porsche." I laughed. He chuckled and got in the passenger side.

~•~

"So what your telling me is that you want a pink dress?" I asked Raven. She laughed making me laugh. "I'm joking. I'm thinking a pearl white with flowing silk at the bottom." She said looking in thought.

"Okay well I can get that done with my tailor, she is amazing at wedding designs and she knows about us so it is easier." I explained. Raven nodded and I called Chantelle she was round within a few minutes, creating the dress that Raven wanted. All I knew right now that I was happy and not a thing in the world could change that, until I smelled it, the smell of blood.

I am honestly so sorry about not writing, I have been so busy with school and finding a collage that I haven't had time to write and when I did I had major writers block.

Btw I am sorry for the short chapter just thought it was time I made at least one chapter.