28

For the past week, Kol and I had been getting to know Annaleah, I had brought nik back from his sleep and straight after, he apologised multiple times for keeping my daughter a secret. We had been planning on taking down Finn and Esther, all of us, Nik, Raven, Lisa, Elijah, Kol, Annaleah, Alex and I. I was surprised that Alex wanted to take down Finn, she was in love after all. I felt sorry for her a bit, her husband who was daggered, killed, raised from the dead and now and enemy, and she couldn't do anything about it.

"Okay, how about, I go in and distract him while you guys go and save whoever you are saving." Kol said. I stood up. "No, I'm not going to let you risk your life being near Finn. No!" I said. He stood next to me. "I can do this, I promise, Octavia, I will come back to you." With that, he gave me a long kiss, and left. I stood there, hoping, praying that he will be okay.

It had been a long day. I haven't heard from Kol, and I was starting to get worried. Suddenly I heard a loud back from outside, I walked out and saw Kol, he was on the floor. I used my vampire speed to go up to him. "Kol?" I asked. He looked up.

"I'm sorry" he sobbed. My heart stopped. "Sorry? What do you mean sorry?" I asked.

"Finn. He- He put a hex on me, I'm dying Tav" he said and stood up. I stayed kneeled on the floor. Just like that, my heart shattered. "What?" Was all I could mumble.

"I'm so sorry" He said. I stood up, looking at him. "I don't need you to be sorry I need you to be alive Kol! I can't go though that pain any more, I can't" I sobbed. He walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry" He repeated constantly. "We can reverse this"

****

"It's not working!" I screamed and pushed things off of the counter in the crypt. "It's not, Kol I don't know what to do" I cried. "How about, we try to get our minds off this, I will be fine for tonight, let's go to the wedding, yeah? See if we can do something, at least for my last day or two." He said. I shook my head. "No, you need to rest." I protested. He chuckled and shook his head. "Go pick a dress, I'll meet you at the wedding, go." And pushed me out with a sad smile before I could protest more. I decided to just go and get a dress, I would give him something to remember for his last days, I didn't even want to think about that. I didn't want him to die, New body or not he was my husband and he couldn't die on me I had to do something. I went to the compound to my room and found a dress, then went straight to nik.

"Nik. Something is wrong. Kol he-" I couldn't finish the sentence. Nik was up at me hugging me. "Octavia tell me what's wrong." With that, tears fell from my eyes and I told him about Kol.

"He said he wanted to go to the wedding, so I picked a dress but I-"

"Sh, Kol is a Mikaelson, he will get through this, why not give him vampire blood." Nik suggested. I shook my head sobbing. "I already tried, he puked it back up. Nik tell me what to do, I don't know if I can handle the pain of him being gone! Not again I can't again, it's too much." I cried.

"Octavia, it will be okay, just go get into the dress, and help Kol at the wedding and when the time comes, we will help you though it, you are a Mikaelson in everything but blood, one of the strongest of us all, you should know by now that Kol will never stay dead, we will get him back when he goes. Now go and help Kol through this." He said. I wiped my tears, I was going to help Kol, I was going to save my husband if it was the last thing I do on the earth..

****

I was waiting for Kol. The ceremony had begun so I figured he would be here for the parade, I watched in happiness as I saw Hayley, walking with Jackson, she had met Jackson when she was pregnant with Hope, she had began to date him when she was pregnant.