31

{The A/N at the bottom is a little information about Octavia, so please read!!}
After a small argument about who owns the wolves, Jackson gave the order out for the wolves to look out for Long Lost Miss Mikaelson and Finn.

Nik and I had also got a phone call from Elijah, Darius and Rebekah has been attacked, Darius had had his neck snapped and Rebekah almost killed, but Marcel and Annaleah had stepped in and killed the witches who attacked them, and had taken them to Marcels home where they currently were.

I sat in the living room, listening into Jackson and Aiden's conversation.

"So what are we now, errand boys?" Aiden asked. Jackson sighed. "I told you, Finn is powerful. If we're gonna find him we need numbers, strength and speed."

"Wait, jack, these new abilities of ours, our people are talking about what they can do individually. They need to feel respected, we're gonna lose good men-"

"We're not gonna lose any men, if you stay alert." Jackson raised his voice over Aiden's. "Hunt Finn down as a pack. Catch him off guard. The sooner we find this Freak, the sooner we can all relax." There was silence after that so I assumed Aiden nodded. "And Aiden, I appreciate your concern, but why don't you let me worry about the pack."

I stood up, walking to where Aiden was standing, watching Jackson walk away. Turns out, Nik has the same Idea, walking out from where he was standing. I stood next to him as he began to speak.
"Surprising, how little he values your input." Nik started. I nodded, turning to Nik, pointing at Aiden.

"Especially since it was Aiden, who led the wolves when Jackson was in his self-imposed Exile." Nik nodded at my statement. Aiden turned around slowly to look at the two of us.

"What do you want, Klaus, Octavia?" He asked slowly. I smirked, and began to walk down the stairs, Nik following after me.
"Merely to offer advice." I stated. "That may save the lives of good men." Nik finished.

"Our brother, Finn, is not entirely sane. Saying that, none of us are, especially Kol and I, me especially." I smirked. "Octavia is right, but Finn is clever, bing the oldest. Which is surprising considering he was in a box so long." Nik chuckled. "But yet, if you approach him, en masse, he will see you coming, and he will destroy you."

"En masse." I finished. "Why not, instead be strategic, Move quietly." By now, Nik and I were up at Aiden's face, as I circled round the two, smirking. I stopped. Looking at Nik, sharing a glance at him. "We can handle the rest." And with that. We both walked away from Aiden, mentally High-fiving each other. 

{a/n, can I just say, I love the BROTP between the two. Causing mayhem together.}

*****

Everyone was busy, so Nik, Raven and I decided to sit in the dining Nik and I at each end while Raven sat next to Nik. The waitress, came over to me, slicing her wrist, pouring her blood into a glass for me to drink, once it was filled with blood, I pushed her hand away with a smile, she didn't smile back as she was compelled but she stepped back, standing in the corner. I grabbed the glass, and began to take a sip of it.

"Okay, so, you have a long lost sister, that you thought had died, turns out is alive, and working with your evil brother Finn, who killed Kol, and has your mother and father locked away somewhere." Raven stated slowly. I laughed. "Finn isn't just evil, darling, he's maniacal, and twisted. He's also the most boring person you will ever meet." I smiled. Nik laughed with me.

Raven nodded. "Well, you guys should know, that I was in contact with Carlisle and Esme. My sister has been busy." She smirked. I grinned. "Gossip, do tell." Raven laughed. "You remember, Jacob, who was completely in love with Bella-" I interrupted her.

"Sorry, but I've noticed you don't call Bella 'Mother' why is that?" I asked.

Raven smiled. "Well they hated me, why should she get that name? Anyway, My sister is now with Jacob." She said before laughing, grabbing the glass of blood that she had been drinking.

I chuckled. "Well then."

Standing up, I looked over to Nik and Raven. "This has been lovely, but I have things to do, spells to perform, husbands to bring back to life, werewolves to help." I smiled. I then walked out of the room. Heading toward the cemetery.

When I got to the cemetery, my smirk fell. Wolf bodies lay everywhere. Listening, I heard screams and grunts. I got to the tomb using my vampire speed. Walking in, I stopped as Mikael stood, looking at Aiden.

"I much prefer vampire blood but after so long a slumber one needn't be so picky." Mikael held up a heart that belonged to a werewolf. "Oh, I believe this belongs to one of your mangy spies." He said, throwing it at Aiden's feet.

Aiden only looked up. "Klaus is gonna kill you."

"Is. That. So." Mikael said before he stepped toward Aiden. I turned the corner, behind Aiden, ready to protect him, but a blonde woman stepped out from behind another wall. "Leave him, father." I smirked as she and Mikael looked to me.

As Freya said, "who are you?" Mikael smiled. "Octavia."

I stepped infront of Aiden who looked confused. "Mikael. And the long lost sibling. I guess it's time I introduced myself to you. I am Octavia. You were long gone before I got to the family. I'm your brother's wife. You're probably wondering which one, considering every sibling of yours is married now, except for Nik. I'm Kol's wife. And I'm not particularly liking you as of the moment, you aligned with Finn and all." I smiled. Mikael scowled at me. "Octavia you know I won't kill you so you may aswel just leave." Mikael growled. I laughed.

"Well I won't let you hurt him. And I'm pretty sure your daughter won't either."

Mikael stepped to the side, and Freya looked at me before raising her hand. "I am a Mikaelson witch, you don't stand a chance, vampire." She smirked.

I started laughing uncontrollably. "Aw, you're father never told you. I'm not just a witch, bitch.
I'm a decionare witch aswell, I'm a hybrid. Let's see who stands a chance now."

Welp. I think I should tell you a little about Octavia's witch line.

Octavia comes from an extremely powerful witch line, like the Mikaelson witches, they have rare, nearly always uncontrollable power. The Mikaelson witch and The Decionare witch family tree are very similar in power, but the Decionare witches are a bit stronger. (I felt bad for killing her husband so I made her very strong.)

A lot of people will say; "it gets boring when it's all cliche and she's more powerful than everyone." I'm sorry. But I felt bad, I killed the love of her life twice, made her go through hell, the least I could do was let her win a fight or two.

Okay I'm done, continue {I'm funny, I make myself laugh. (I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.)}

Annyywayy, thank you for reading!

Daqueenisherebitch 💖