14

Everyone was looking at me in confusion. I glanced around and got up. "It was like... I saw the Vision. How is that possible. I'm not a Cold One." I whispered to Kol who was thinking. "I'm not sure. But we'll get answers" I nodded.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It had been a few weeks since we were leaving, but Nik had an idea. He walked over to Raven who was sitting on the sofa, she had grown nicely, but now she had stopped growing sand was staying the same. "How would you like to come with us. Garret is coming to." Nik asked. Garret had began dating Kate but he lived in New Orleans. Raven and Garret had became like brother and sister. Raven nodded, grinning from ear to ear. I smiled, as Kol wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me in. "You'll finally be able to meet Hayley and Lobo." Kol said. We had told her about Hayley, being Nik's mate she was a bit annoyed at first but she finally came around. We had told her about Hayley and she decided that she would try get along with her. I think they would. We all nodded as we began packing our the bags to go home.

When we were all leaving, Esme and Carlisle came out to Kiss Raven goodbye. The rest of the Cullens glared at her and gave her disgusted looks. I glared at them and Nik put an arm around her waist pulling her in. Everyone said goodbye to us and we left. Nik and Raven were in a car with us, Raven's head was on Nik's shoulder as he held her close. Kol held my hand as I drove. "I still don't get why I can't drive." Kol complained. "Because, Kol, you haven't quite learned how to yet and there was no way in Hell, I am letting you drive my Porsche." He chuckled and gave me a playful glare. I laughed and we sat in silence for a while. The silence was broken by Raven. "What's it like in New Orleans?"She asked curiously. I smiled glancing back then to the road. "It's epic, there is  quarters, let's jus say while the mikaelsons were MIA, I runned the French Quarter, until that stuck up twit Marcel stole it from me, No Offence Nik" I said. Kol chuckled. "Didn't really like him either." Kol mumbled. Nik looked offended. "Octavia, that stuck up Twit is our family." He said. I laughed. "I said no Offence!" Everyone chuckled. "And by the way, that's what you said about Lucien." Kol said. "And he tried to steal my wife." I rolled my eyes at the bad memory.

Flashback

We had just devoured a carriage full of people. There was no one left. I kissed Kol after we both drank the blood of a girl. I stopped. "There's still someone here." I said. Finn pulled a sheet from the carriage. "What are you vile beasts!" A man popped out from the carriage. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him. "Now, we are voting, hand up for me to eat him, hands down have Kol do it. Helpful tip, I will make it fast and painless, sort of." I said. Rebekah, Alex and Finn all put their hands up while Niklaus, Kol and Darius all put their hands down. "There has been a vote!" I smiled. "Don't take it personally Darling." I said going to bite his neck when Elijah pulled me off him. I sighed, "Elijah!" He put his hand up to tell me to stop. "These people, who are they?" Elijah asked the man. "They are the Daughter and Sons of a Lord, and two of the Lord's Wives. I was sent to bring them to a gathering for the Count." The man stuttered. "What's your name?" Elijah held the man by the collar.
"Lucien" Elijah nodded. "I have an idea." Elijah spoke. Bare in mind that Lisa was not apart of this as she is a little later as Elijah finds her, she is not as old as the rest.

We all walked into a hall, it looked amazing."There. You see the count De Martel, you will address him as your grace, all of the Nobel's as my lord. And when you speak to the Countyou should speak of.. Hunting, he loves his hawked and his hounds and Em, Bow deep, Lady Rebekah, Lady Octavia and Lady Alexandrine, He also relishes a.. Healthy Cleavage." To which Kol growled lowly. I chuckled and nodded. 
"Will all of you stop looking up" our heads instantly snapped to Lucien. He smiled at me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I backed away and Kol kissed me cheek, be walked up to Lucien as we all walked up. "Touch her again, and I'll rip your arms off." Kol threatened. I smiled at as Finn said, "Behave Kol, or I will bury you in the ground to rot" Alex said. "This isn't going to work, is it?" I mumbled.
"Just speak as we practiced, you know that you look lovely." Lucien said.

"Are you worried brother?" Niklaus asked Elijah quietly. "We are placing our lives in the hands of a stranger Niklaus." And we made it to the Count. Lucien bowed.

Flashback ended

I chuckled to myself. "I still dont get why I didn't eat him when I had the chance." I pouted. We all laughed. When we got to New Orleans, I walked into the Plantation with Kol, Nik and Raven. Suddenly, walking down the stairs was Hayley. "Hayley, I thought you'd be running off to the Bayou with your little wolf friends, guess not." Nik smirked. I leaned over to Raven "Hayley is a werewolf." Raven nodded. "Very funny Klaus. Who's she?"