05

Watch this. It is amazing and I think it fits with Octavia and Kol.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I was sat in the back seat of the jeep when I got the call from Elijah. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Octavia I have the best of news. Kol is awake and wants to se you." Elijah said. I groaned. "Elijah you wake him at the worst possible time. Tell him, Forks, Washington, I'm helping save my friends life so I can't come up. Tell him to come down and I will come back to Mystic Falls with him once I've saved my friend. Tell Kol I love him." I said and hung up. We got into the Cullen's garage and started to make a plan.

Meanwhile In Mystic Falls

Elijah hung up the phone and turned to Kol, who was drinking a blood bag. "Octavia can't come just now, she said she is saving her friends life but you can go up to Forks in Washington and she will come back with you once she has saved her friend, She said she loves you." Elijah finished his sentence and Kol got the slightest feeling of Sadness that Octavia wasn't there. But he knew if he wanted to see her then he would have to go to this Forks place. Kol nodded and went to get changed and maybe cut his hair he still looks like he is from the 1700's.
After he was finished. He put on modern clothes, and grabbed a bag to fill with things he needed and he bought a ticket to get on a plane to which of course Rebekah and her husband were going with him.

Back in Forks

I stepped out of the car. Looking around they had so many cars. "Ok so what are we going to do?" I asked. Carlisle was going something but I ignored them until he looked to me. "I've had to fight our kind before, its not easy but not impossible." Then the insane part of me played up. "I've always wondered what it would be like to stake a Cold One." They all looked at me with fear. I shrugged. "We'll tear him apart and burn the pieces." Emmett said. Edward took Bella to a car and put her in it. "I don't relish the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James." I rolled my eyes. "What if he kills one of you first?" I ask. They ignored my question. "I'm gonna run Bella south, lead the tracker away from here." Carlisle turned around, "no Edward, James knows you would never leave bella." As he said that I thought of Kol. He would never leave me. Why did I leave him? Ugh I'm so stupid. "I'll go with Bella, Jasper and I will drive her south. I'll keep her safe Edward. I Promise." Alice said. "Can you keep your thought to yourself?" Edward asked. "Yes of course."

"Rosalie, Esme, could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's Scent?" Esme put the coat on but Rosalie just held it. I looked at Rosalie. "Why? What is she to me?" Rose asked. I growled at her. I was still on edge because Kol was alive and he was awake and I was here protecting Bella instead of seeing him. "Rosalie." I warned. "Rosalie. Bella is with Edward. She is part of this family now." Carlisle said. Picking up some things and putting them away. "We will track James." I said, referring to Me and Edward. He nodded. Then Edward walked to Bella who was in the car. "Oh god, if anything happens - I swear to god." She was then cut off m Edward. "Nothing is gonna happen." I looked at them and wanted Kol. I just wanted to hug him, to be with him. It's been nearly three hundred years and I just was Kol back.

I watched as Edward took Bella's hand. "There's Seven Of is and there is two of them, and when everything's done, I'm gonna come back and get you." He said. I looked away then looked back at him. Bella mumbled a 'Yeah'
"Bella you are my life now." And with that, they drove off. I couldn't help but cry as I remembered Kol say that to me.

We were running through the woods, I could fell something was wrong. I was running then I stopped. "Stop. Someone is here." I beg to look around and saw something run past me. I began to run again only to be caught be a familiar pair of arms. Edward looked at the person who had grabbed me. I looked around and saw Rose and Esme look at the person. I looked up and the air got caught in my throat. I began to cry a I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Kol" I mumbled into him. He looked at me before kissing me. "Hello, Darling."

So sorry this chapter is so short. But here it is!