08

I woke up, Kol wasn't there. I decided to get changed and look for him. It wasn't hard to look for him, he was talking to Esther, in her office. Just as I was about to knock on the door I was bombarded with Alex and Lisa who were squealing and huggin me. "We didn't get a chance to talk. I'm so glad your back. Will you be going back to forks?" Alex asked. I shrugged. "I'm not sure. If my friends need me then yes but maybe not. Or maybe we can all go a road trip down and visit Aro again" I said, looking to Alex who grinned and laughed. "Who's Aro?" Lisa asked. Just then Kol walked out of Esther's office and wrapped an arm around me kissing my temple. "Only one of the most petrified Cold Ones in Existence. Literally. One rally with the Mikaelsons. And he was bowing down to us. I mean don't get me wrong I love when Kings bow down to a king, but really He was pathetically he thinks that he has power." Kol said. Lisa chuckled. "So when is this road trip. I need some time away from this god forsaken Town." Alex rolled her eyes. I thought for a minute. "We could go in a couple of hours. I need away and it would be nice to see Bella and Edward again." I said to Kol who just nodded. Alex squealed and ran off to tell Finn. And Lisa nodded and went off to inform Elijah. We decided Kol should tell Rebekah and Darius, while I, Nik. "Pack your things Nik." I said bluntly to give him a scare into thinking that we were kicking him out. He frowned, "Why?" I burst out laughing. "We are all going a road trip to Forks. Did you seriously think we were kicking you out. Ohh Nik, I would never kick you out" I said hugging him. He smiled. Niklaus and I's relationship was on the mends. We had become like best friends. "Now pack. We will be leaving and four hours." I ordered to which he laughed and nodded.
After Four hours, Everyone was packed and ready to go. Except Esther who refused to go but said we could go for two weeks.

We all got in the cars and headed to the airport. Kol and I sat together on the plane, Alex and Finn, Lisa and Elijah, Rebekah and Darius sat together while Nik sat by himself. All he did was whine the whole time. "Why did I have to sit next to a stranger?" He complained. I rolled my eyes, holding Kol's hand. "Because Nik," I said looking back to him. He was sitting behind me on the other row. "We are all married. You, not so much." I continue.

He began to mumbled curses under his breath. I chuckled. We were all sat in the first class. Not many people were sitting in it, so I boasted how If Nik stopped complying he could feed on the stranger next to him, he simply shit up and compelled the person beside him not to move or scream. Then most of the way through the plane ride, Nik was feeding repeatedly, drinking the mans blood, making him drink Nik's blood and so on.

After the plane ride, we all got off at Seattle, and it was raining. Nik looked around in disgust, "you spent how much time in this dump of a place?" The people around Niklaus glared at him. "Wait till you meet Disco Ball. He's a real fun to be around." I said sarcastically. Kol rolled his eyes and took my hand, we got into the two cabs and were taken to Forks. I knocked on the Cullen's door to which Edward answered. "Surprise!" I said sarcastically. "I turned to my family. "Mikaelsons, Disco Ball. Disco ball, My family the Mikaelsons." His eyes widened. But he glared at me for the nickname. I rolled my eyes and Kol growled at him. "Ok invite them in. Carlisle will be happy to see us." I said. Stepping into the home. Disco ball invited my family in, and we walked upstairs. Then, in the living room, I looked for Bella. "Tave? Tave is that you?" Bella sounded worn out. "Bella?" I asked. Rosalie stepped in front of me glaring. I flashed her my eyes and she immediately backed away. I looked at Bella, she was a mess. "What happened to you?" I asked. She looked to Rosalie and Alice who both helped her up. She was pregnant. "Y-your pregnant" I stated more of a question.