28 - Kol's Pov

After going to the crypt to try spells. I decided to watch the parade from an alley, but then Octavia saw me. She walked over to me, tears began to flood my eyes. "Kol, Whats wrong?"

"Aren't you a sight" I smiled, in pain. She looked at me with pure worry in her eyes. "Kol you're freezing." She said. I put both my hands at either side of her face. "Now listen to me okay, I tried to fix it but I think it made it worse, I'm so sorry." I tried not to sob.

Octavia had tears in her eyes, I felt so bad. "Love I'm running out of time." I cried, she put my arm around her shoulder and whipped us to her families crypt.

I was sat on the desk, staring into nothing, thinking about Octavia, what's gonna happen when I'm gone? She's gonna have to go though the heartbreak. I'm not a vampire. She is. She will have to go though both mine and her pain. Hopefully I will be a vampire in the other side, which will mean I can still let her know I love her. No words can describe how much I love her, I changed for her, Even at my worst, she stuck by me and through her worst I was there to bring her back to sanity, I won't be there, she will still have me, and everything she does, I will be with her.

I was brought back to my thoughts with my stunning wife shouting in defeat. "Bex can we have a minute alone with Octavia?" I asked. She nodded and stepped outside. Octavia turned around to look at me.

"I believe I owe you a dance." I smiled in pain. She smiled, tears running down her face, It splintered my already broken heart. We walked outside, I put on music with my magic as began to dance, crying in each others arms. Even crying, I couldn't describe how beautiful she is.

We faced each other, her sobbing. I lifted my hands to her face, caressing her cheeks with my thumbs. "I know that we are in a cemetery, and I happen to be terminal, but you gotta admit the stars are lovely"  I smiled crying.

She shook her head, crying. "How can you joke?" She asked. I smiled, shaking my head, "I'm not" She sobbed again. "Under the same stars, there's, some guy, and he's with this girl, and he's got all the time in the world and he's right. And I hate him" I laughed, in more pain.

She cried even more. I began to cough violently, it hurt so much. She cried, trying to help me. "Are you okay?" She asked but it was like she already knew the answer. "Yeah but I think I wanna be alone for this bit." I wiped my mouth from blood. She stood, crying not knowing what to do.
I began to walk to the crypt but was stopped after hearing a familiar voice. "I'm afraid that's not an option brother." I turned to see everyone, Elijah, Nik, Bex, Lisa, Leah, Alex, and Raven.

****

We were all sat in the crypt, my head on Tav's lap as she stroked my hair. I winced again and turned to Nik and Elijah. "All my life, all I've ever wanted, was for you lot to care about me-" I was interrupted by more coughing and wincing. Nik looked away trying not to cry but I could hear and see everyone either sobbing or crying silently. Rebekah sat next to a crying Octavia.

"Kol, listen to me. You don't have long. You're going to die. But you will die a witch,and we will concecrate your body, you will join the ancestors of the French quarter, and those spirits can be brought back, and I promise you brother, I will not leave this body until Octavia and I find a way to bring you home." Rebekah cried. I smiled, wincing at the same time so it probably looked like a was constipated. I began to cough again. Octavia was sobbing loudly. I took her hand, caressing it with my thumb.

I looked into her eyes. "I'm not scared, I love you" I smiled, chuckling. I then felt really tired, knowing the darkness was overwhelming my body. I suddenly felt like I was floating. I looked to Octavia but saw her sobbing over my body. Annaleah then ran over to her and hugged her as they both cried into each others arms. Everyone was crying.

I was dead. I looked at my body and found myself in my original body. Suddenly the doors at the end of the crypt Burst open and i saw the ancestors. They pinned me to the wall, me yelling, and held a glowing green thing to my head. It felt like they were tearing my soul apart. But then, I burst free, running from the crypt, but not before I had a glance at Octavia. My gorgeous wife, crying over my corpse.

I love you so much I thought, I only hoped that the mate link was still there and she knew I was there.

I'm sorry. I'm most definitely going to Hell.

I decided to write the last chapter but in his point of view. Don't kill me.

More chapters soon,

Daqueenisherebitch 💖