11

It had been two weeks
We were in New Orleans. Nik had knocked up some where wild chick so we were obligated to follow orders and protect her. But Marcellus knew we were in town so we didn't have to hide - Apart from The werewolf chick. I remember the music, the dancing, parties. But also the Heartbreak, Death, Casualties. I loved It here, but at the same time I loathed it.
I walked into the quarter. There was vampires crawling around it. I looked around, finding my old home, the quarter. I walked into it. You could hear my heels. I was suddenly thrown against a wall by instinct, i thew that person away from me and fixed my top. I liked to se who it was, it was Marcellus. I looked at him. "You don't seem too happy to see me." I stated matter-of-factly. He glared at me. I rolled my eyes. "What? Can't come see my youngster bff?" I asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Octavia?" He asked. "Well. I want to know how you get the witches under control. I have tried that for centuries and it hasn't worked then my baby cousin comes around and there we go they're under control. How?" I asked. When he was a child, we were so close, we called ourselves cousins. Then thought he died when Mikael almost caught us. "That's none of your business. But what i would love to know is what you guys done after you left New Orleans." He said. I rolled my eyes and we caught up.

I walked back to the plantation. It was lovely outside. Walking into the living room, Kol, Finn, Alex and Nik were all sitting. I sat Of Kol's lap. "Kol?" I asked sweetly. He raised an eyebrow. "Can I have a dog?" I asked. Kol chuckled and motioned to Nik, "Why Do you want a dog when we already have Nik?" He smirked. Klaus looked fake hurt as everyone else laughed. I hit Kol's shoulder playfully, "no. I want a dog.  Like a husky or Herman shepherd." I said. Kol smiled at me. "Ok fine, as long as Nik doesn't try to hump it every five minutes" He chuckled, holding back a laugh. I laughed and got up, after I walked a few steps away from Kol, Nik threw a book at his head. We all laughed and I went to a dog shelter to find myself a dog.

Long at all the dogs. I frowned as I saw one with a broken leg. I like around and found a Husky puppy, she hadn't been named, and the reason it was here was because she was homeless none other reason. I walked up to the man working and compelled him to let me take her home. When I got home, Rebekah was the first to hug the dog. "It so fluffy I'm gonna die!" She squealed. I laughed. "What's her name?" She asked. I though for a minute. "Lobo. It's Latin for Wolf. And she looks more like a wolf. Because I think she looks like a wolf" I walked into the living room and Kol got up from his seat, Lookjng at the dog. "What's her name?" He asked. Kissing my cheek. "Lobo. It's Latin for wolf." I said with a smile. He nodded. "Well What do u say we go get her some toys, food and a bed?" I grinned and smiled at my puppy. I looked over to Rebekah who was playing with her. "You don't mind babysitting do you, Becks? We won't be long and we need to get her things." I said. She nodded. She was acting like a child and it was kinda funny. "Just then, Darius, Lisa and Elijah walked in. "What is that doing here?" Darius asked. Rebekah stood up and smacked him on the back of his head. "That is Tav's puppy Lobo and she is adorable and I love her." She said. Looking down at the dog. He chuckled and nodded rubbing the back of his head. I grinned and Kol and I walked out hand in hand. We got in the car and headed to The Pet Store. We got everything we needed and headed back home.