15

"This is Raven." Kol spoke. Just then Lobo bounced into the room with her little puppy bark. I picked her up. "This is Lobo." I said with a smile. Raven grinned at her and petted her head before turning to us again. "Where do I sleep?" She asked curiously. Kol and I looked to Nik who smiled at his mate. "Come. I'll show you to your room." He said before walking up the stairs with Ravens hand in his. Hayley turned to us. "Mind explaining who she is?" She said. I turned to Kol before looking back at Hayley. "She's Nik's mate. She er... Let's just say her family weren't her biggest fans but the Mikaelsons took her in." Hayley nodded before walking to the kitchen. She walked back to the living room with a bowl of cereal and a jar of Peanut Butter "Well She seems nice." I laughed. She looked at me confused. "Cereal and Peanut Butter?" I asked laughing. She chuckled and nodded. I walked up to my room, Getting ready. Just then I heard arguing. I quickly ran down the stairs. I found a load of Vampires, pinning Kol to the floor as one held the white oak stake. "Octavia Run!" He yelled. I stood frozen. Suddenly I was pinned down but I fought back, snapping ones neck, and ripping ones heart out. "Let him go, or I will tear you to pieces and feed you to the werewolves in the Bayou!" I threatened. The Vampire with the stake laughed and stabbed Kol with it in the heart. I screamed in heartbreak. Kol went up in flames, screaming for me to leave. I shook my head and sobbed. Just then Nik ran into the room. His eyes glassed over as he wrapped an arm around me and I cried into his shoulder. They killed Kol. I was starting to get seriously angry. I stepped forward, killing every single Vampire there until there was one left. "Please don't kill me. I was following orders." He cried. I shook my head. "You killed my husband, now I'm gonna kill you." He shook his head furiously. I ripped his heart out. Dropping to the floor as the Vampire did also. I began to cry. Nik walked over to me and hugged me. "It'll be alright." Looked up to his as everyone else ran into the room. Alex, Finn, Rebekah, Darius, Elijah, Raven, Lisa all looked to Kol then to me. I sobbed. "He's dead. I'm gonna die. Why did this happen to us?" I cried. Nik wrapped his arms around me. I cried and cried.

It had been a few hours, I was alive. I walked over to Mine and Kol's dresser, pulling out one of his shirts, to which, his scent still lingered. I started to sob and pulled the shirt to my nose, breathing in his scent. I walked over to the bed and lay at his side where his pillow was. I didn't want to die, but at the same time I wanted to be with him. I fell asleep in that place.

I woke up, but I don't want to wake up. I looked around the room, the same room that Kol and I slept in, the one with so many memories. A tear slid down my cheek. Kol. He's gone. And I'm not, How? I got up from our bed and to the living room where Rebekah, Darius, Nik and Raven were all sitting. "We can bring him back." I said and all their attention came to me. "He was a New Orleans Witch. I can bring him back." Raven and Rebekah smiled.