Mouse trap

No do by Kiss Daniel.

"Babe what are you doing?" Jeffery called as he walked out from the room into the living room

"I'm just sweeping. I'm at the dining table." Ifeoma hollered from the spot she was.

It was two months already and Ifeoma and Jeffery had already moved into their new house. They were surprisingly compatible–Jeffery as the talker, and Ifeoma as the calm but stubborn listener. They made a good team and their characters never seemed to clash against each other, except when it came to food that is. As Ifeoma's pregnancy grew in age, she found herself getting irritated by certain foods; most of them, which were Jeffery's favourites.

"Didn't I tell you not to be doing hard work or anything that involves lifting heavy things?" Jeffery scolded her as he took in the sight of the dinning table chairs which had been moved far away in order for her to be able to sweep.

"I'm sorry." Ifeoma apologised, giving him a kiss on his cheek; which he dodged sneakily and instead gave her a kiss on her lips. "You always do this." Ifeoma pushed him away playfully.

Jeffery gave her a teasing smile and started arranging the chairs back in their places. "But seriously princess, you shouldn't be doing any of these jobs. One day, I'm thinking of tying you to a chair to prevent you from doing any work and maybe I'll feed you only every morning and night so you don't get fat."

"You are unbelievable." Ifeoma rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm serious o baby. You think I'm joking?"

"I don't think you're joking, but don't even think about those stupid ideas because they aren't going to work. Moreover moving around is good, it is exercise which is recommended. And I don't think I can stay in one place without doing anything. I will just go crazy."

"Then you can go crazy with me then–when I tie you to the bed."

"Oh my gosh Jeffery." Ifeoma kicked his shin from the end of the table.

"Ouch. I feel like my like my leg is going to break."

"Here. Receive another one." Ifeoma grinned widely and stepped on his feet this time.

"If not that you are pregnant and don't need any stress, the things I would have done to you as punishment ehn..."

"What kind of things? And why do you seem so happy thinking about it?"

"Nothing. It's a secret." He replied as he gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "Just please listen to me and stop doing too much hard work. For the baby and I? Please?"