Mad over you

Mad over you by Runtown❤❤❤

No...Kate!" Javier screamed as he ran in the opposite direction Ifeoma had taken before.

"Good luck Loverboy." Obinna smiled cruelly.
*
"Where are the keys?" Ifeoma mumbled as she searched through her handbag. She had lined up her polythene bags around her and was rummaging through her bag for the keys she couldn't remember where she kept them. Ifeoma focused on what she was doing, that she didn't spare her surroundings a single glance.

"Hello? Hello? Babe? Fine gyal. How far na?" A voice said behind her while several others snickered and laughed at the same time.

Ifeoma ignored them and kept on with what she was doing. Her bad luck–which was meeting a group of gang members–she blamed on the stupid keys and also Javier's delay.

"Fine gyal, I no dey talk to you. Kiloshele? Abi you no dey hear?" The same voice repeated, causing Ifeoma to turn around and face them.

A fake laugh escaped from her lips when she noted that they were indeed a gang of bad guys. They were four in number and all of them were clothed in suitable and typical gangster accessories ranging from beanies, thick sweaters, rings and chains, slippers and cigars to ugliness, grogginess and rudeness. Just to name a few. Any bad thing you could think of, they had it all, and they weren't willing to let go of any of it. "No o, I can hear. Sorry, I was looking for something in my bag."

"You were looking for your phone abi? So that you can call those your stupid boy-boys so that they can come and save you, I think?" One of them who had piercings on both his ears, his nose and his tongue asked while smirking at her.

"No o. It's nothing like that at all." Ifeoma lamented. She was trying really hard to keep her cool, but it was really easy to get intimidated by four huge and annoying guys who hadn't found a use for themselves yet.

"Are you trying to say we are liars?" Another one of them stepped forward–he was the one who was wearing a thick sweater. Heat never kill this one first. Ifeoma thought amusedly. She would have laughed out loud if not for the situation she was in now.

"Answer him!" A new voice shouted. Ifeoma noted that he was the only one who hadn't said anything since. The rest were always talking in quiet, but he stood a little too far away from them.

"You people are not liars, but the truth is I was looking for my keys."

"Doesn't that mean you are calling us liars indirectly?" He asked again.

"No!" Ifeoma replied firmly.

"Well there's no problem, we will know if you are lying or not by the time we take you to our den." He then finalised.