⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ i. remember

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER ONE ━━ remember

                OPHELIA observed as Malia took her yearbook photos across from the pack

OPHELIA observed as Malia took her yearbook photos across from the pack. She flipped through Scott's notebook looking through his notes, as he asked her to review them. Looking over the Alpha's shoulder she re-read his notes nodding in approval, causing the puppy eyed teen wolf to smile widely.

Ophelia and Lydia looked over seeing Stiles interrupting Malia's yearbook photos. "Stiles!" She shrieked. Stiles feigned confusion. "You ruined it." She muttered, making her way to sit on the school lunch table alongside her friends.

"Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?" Stiles asked.

Malia sighed, "Maybe because you haven't even signed up for your own." Ophelia voiced up, flicking through the pages, pointing to Scott's page for him to fix his sentence structure, he nodded a 'thanks' to the Original.

Stiles gaped at the Original hybrid. "Whose side are you on? And I'll have you know, I did sign up for them." He sassily remarked, pulling out his permission form showing it to the girls.

Ophelia narrowed her eyes at the page, glancing back down to Scott's notes. "It's blank." She bluntly stated, Malia nodding in agreement.

"No-What?" He asked in confusion, looking down at the blank sheet. "Uh..." He pouted looking down at the sheet.

"Or maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones." Scott pointed out. Looking back at his best friend. The four looked to Scott in shock at his smart yet oddly correct statement. He smirked to the group. "Psych paper."

Lydia nodded her lips forming an 'O', "Oh."

"Hey, the deputy searched the car. No slugs, no exit hole. And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house. Come on! Missing parents, suspicious guy on horseback, magic bullet. Who's comin' with?" Stiles bounced on the balls of his feet looking to his friends, who all shook their heads. "Team Stelia?" He asked with hopeful eyes, giving her his puppy dog look, knowing she couldn't say no.

Ophelia rolled her eyes. "I have class, and so do you." She pointedly stated.

Malia nodded, "I've got to retake my photos."

Lydia shook her head vigorously, "Yeah, not interested."

Stiles then looked to Scott. "I cannot miss any more classes."

"-Scott. Scott." Stiles pleaded.

"I missed 38 last semester. And Lydia's mom is the only reason I'm still in school. I can go after school." Scott nodded to his best friend.

"You know what? Forget it. I'll take Liam." The group turned to Liam, who was busy making out with Hayden. "Yeah, I'm not taking Liam." Stiles shook his head.