⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xvi. riders on the storm

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━━ riders on the storm

                OPHELIA grabbed Kai and Bonnie's hands dragging them over to the table

OPHELIA grabbed Kai and Bonnie's hands dragging them over to the table. Kai placed the grimoire down in front of the three, Bonnie grasped the vile of blood, as Ophelia held the ascendant in the palms of her hands. She looked over and eyed the portal that had disappeared.

"Where is he?" Lydia asked.

"We didn't see anyone." Malia frowned.

"You guys did right?" Lydia asked the three who stood by the table.

"Yes." Ophelia nodded to the banshee, Kai and Bonnie nodded. "Maybe, uh, when we start the spell it'll open up again." She nodded grabbing the ascendant.

"Lia-" Scott tried.

"Once we put his blood on here, it'll work and the rift will open again, right? Lydia already opened part of it or all of it-" Ophelia rambled. Kai and Bonnie eyed her warily.

"Ophelia." Scott called out firmly. The Original looked up seeing Lydia's watery eyes looking to the door. Malia frowned at her best friends.

The door rattled, a frantic Liam popped his head out. "There's something you need to see."

"You're still here." Ophelia sighed out in relief.

"Yeah." Liam nodded, he swallowed thickly and glanced to Ophelia who smiled looking at the beta then glanced behind him every so often waiting for another face to pop up, a specific face. "But everyone else is gone. Look, you have to come with me." Liam said to the Alpha. Ophelia's smile dropped, she pressed her lips into a thin line. Bonnie and Lydia placed their hands on the tribrid's forearms, knowing she still felt something for the Chimera.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam rushed out.

"Uh, all right. You guys stay here." Scott nodded to the five.

Kai felt a nudged in his ribs, he glanced down seeing Bonnie nod in Scott's direction. Kai shook his head, "I'm not leaving you." He whispered.

"We'll be fine." Bonnie nodded to the heretic. Kai gritted his teeth, Bonnie smiled softly and took the siphoner's face in her hands and pressed her lips against his.

The two broke away, Kai swallowed thickly seeing the look on the brunette's features. "Bon-"

"I love you." She breathed out.

Kai parted his lips, "I love you too." He whispered, pressing his lips against her own one last time, he sped off after the Alpha and his beta.

Malia walked to the door and unlocked it, "What are you doing?" Lydia asked the coyote. "Scott, said to stay here incase Stiles comes back."