⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xv. redemption

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━ redemption

             OPHELIA, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Kai and Bonnie stood in front of the freezer

OPHELIA, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Kai and Bonnie stood in front of the freezer. Ophelia gnawed on her lip watching Scott enter the isolation machine. She tapped her foot frustratingly, Kai and Bonnie stood beside her reading over the incantation for the spell they had to perform soon.

The three tuned the other three out, studying the spell. "This will work right?" Ophelia whispered nervously to her friends.

Kai nodded, "Yeah. I mean it's different from the Gemini Coven prison world. But it should." He said reassuringly, fiddling with the ascendant. Ophelia shakily breathed out a hum. Kai sighed and looked over to the Original. "Hey, we've been through a lot worse."

"Really? I don't recall corpses riding on horses coming after the people I loved before. Must have been when I was asleep in a coffin for five years." She sarcastically shrugged to her friend.

Bonnie sighed, "We have dealt with your parents, travelers, witches, vampires, wolves, even the Devil himself and far worse things. Think of this as a regular Monday." She tried to joke.

"If we don't do this correctly my family, Stiles, Brett and Lori they all stay there and the only one who stays is Lydia." She sighed out.

The four looked back seeing Scott in trance. "Looks like the Alpha became a freezie." Kai piped up.

She eyed the Alpha warily, looking back to the heretic she flicked his head. "Shut up." She walked up to the machine seeing him widened his eyes and look frantically around the room.

"Scott, focus on him. His voice, a memory anything." Lydia said firmly to the Alpha.

"What's happening to him?" Malia frustratingly asked.

"I don't know." Lydia mumbled.

"He doesn't look good. He looks... lost." She said looking to the Alpha, worry clouded her mind.

"I think he is. Maybe it's to much information." Bonnie voiced up looking up from the grimoire to the Alpha.

"So what do we do to help him?" Malia asked in panic.

"Scott? Scott! You have to focus!" Lydia slammed her fist on the glass.

▂▂▂▂

BACK at the hospital Liam and Theo stumbled out of the police car. The Chimera hurriedly ran to the doors of the hospital, looking back he eyed the beta who stood still. "Liam, come on. We don't have much of a lead on them."

Liam nodded to himself and shoved his hand through the opened window turning on the ambulance's siren. "What the hell are you doing?" Theo shouted in disbelief to the beta, running up to the truck to turn off the sirens.