⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxxii. familiar faces

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ━━ familiar faces

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ━━ familiar faces

"JUST text me when you guys get there. And make sure you somehow buy us more time." Ophelia instructed Caroline over the phone.

"Buy you more time? Lia, what the hell is going on?" She frantically asked over the phone. "I would like to know if someone needs their head swiftly removed from their shoulders, sister." Kol piped up from the other line.

Ophelia shook her head, "I'll explain later just- get them out of there." She rushed over the phone hanging up.

The pack shut down the animal clinic, and now stood around the operating room conversing with one another.

"It was, literally, day one at my internship, and up comes a slide about this guy that they've been chasing in the woods in North Carolina." Stiles explained to the eight.

"I thought you were in South America?" Malia questioned Derek.

"I was. The bodies of the werewolves I told you about? They blamed me."

"So I learned that the FBI cornered this feral mass-murdering unsub-" Stiles further explained confidently.

Theo rolled his eyes at the boy next to Ophelia, who smiled faintly happy he was back alongside Derek. Another she had missed having around.

"I found a group of hunters gathering in a meeting place. I was trying to get information."

"Well, the FBI found out about it too and they were planning a SWAT assault to take him down. Dead or alive." Stiles nodded to the group who eyed him sceptically. "And, as we all know, though with Derek, it's preferably dead."

"Preferably." Derek affirmed with a tilt of his head.

"So I convinced them to take me on the Field Op."

"You convinced the FBI to bring an intern onto an extremely dangerous field operation?" Lydia asked in disbelief.

"I'm surprised he didn't convince them he could lead it." Derek remarked sarcastically.

Stiles pursed his lips, "I tried. Didn't work. Anyway, long story short, I basically, you know, had to save his life."

"You?" Hayley asked in disbelief.

"Yes, me." Stiles squinted his eyes at the hybrid.

"That's not how it happened." Derek shook his head at the hazel eyed boy.

"Yeah. I may have left out a detail, but that's the gist of what happened." Stiles nodded to the group. Who stared at him. "It was the essential essence of it."

"I'm sure." Elijah nodded to Stiles, a smirk graced his lips. Stiles looked to the Original with narrowed eyes, not appreciating his sarcastic attitude.