⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ x. ghost world

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎
CHAPTER TEN ━━ ghost world

              OPHELIA sat beside Lydia Martin in the Stilinski residence

              OPHELIA sat beside Lydia Martin in the Stilinski residence. Ophelia glanced around the house feeling warmth around her for some odd reason. She glanced to the woman who sat across from the two supernatural girls, with narrowed eyes as she read the paper the pack had found hours ago.

"I don't know what to tell you girls. I haven't seen that Jeep in . . ." Claudia looked over to Noah with a shrug, "Almost 18 years."

"It's in your name though." Ophelia furrowed her brows.

"But it was stolen." Claudia retorted.

"Then how did it end up at the high school?" Lydia remarked.

The two Stilinski's shrugged, "Beats the hell out of me." Noah shook his head.

"Well, can't you like check it or something? Do some sheriff work in it? Fingerprints? Evidence? Something." Ophelia pressed.

"Yeah, is there any way to trace the history of the Jeep after it was stolen?" Lydia nodded to the tribrid's question.

"No." Noah shook his head. The two girls parted their lips, "Is this about Stiles?" He asked.

"Girls, don't you think you've taken this far enough?" Claudia asked. She handed the paper over to the two girls.

Lydia nodded, "I'm sorry. You're right." Her voice cracking. Ophelia gnawed on her lip glancing away from the two. Annoyance and anger flooding through her body.

"Are you two okay?" Noah asked.

"No, yeah. I'm sorry, can we just. Uh, do you mind..." Lydia trailed off pointing to the bathroom. The two girls exited the room, Lydia inhaled sharply tears streamed down her cheeks.

Ophelia bit her quivering lip, the two girls walked over and sat down crying into one another's shoulder's.

"He loved you too. He still does." Ophelia mumbled. Lydia looked up with wide eyes and parted lips. "He said, he loved you. Before he was taken. I remember. And so will you." Ophelia nodded, tears breaming her eyes. "We will get him back. I promise you Lydia Martin. We will bring him back."

▂▂▂▂

                OPHELIA and Lydia pulled up in front of Scott and the blue Jeep. The two girls rushed over to the side eyeing the man in irritation. Scott glared to the man as he spoke. "She already gave you $200 which was more then the actual worth of it." Scott gritted out.

"Well, I'm back to pick it up again. They want it gone." He shrugged annoyed with the teens.

Scott balled his fist up, anger radiating off of him now. Ophelia growled lowly, receiving a confused glance from the man. Lydia glanced to the two aggravated wolves. Malia stood behind the man ripping apart his lift.