⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xiv. blitzkrieg

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━━ blitzkrieg

                OPHELIA placed the ascendant down on the Sheriff's desk

OPHELIA placed the ascendant down on the Sheriff's desk. Kai, and Bonnie stood to the side eyeing the metal object. Malia, Lydia, Liam and Scott stood beside the Original. As Peter stood off to the corner rolling his eyes at the pack of teens.

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia asked the Alpha.

"To get him through the rift." Scott frowned.

"And what about everyone else?" Ophelia asked. "My family is there. Okay not all of them are wolves. And We have the ascendant we don't need bites, we need is the blood from the lunatic who owned this." She pointed to the metal object.

"Just to clarify, you are all going off this one's visions? Not to mention did you even get near his blood?" Peter raised his hand as if he were in a classroom, looking from Scott then to the Original.

"No, I was to busy being staked in the chest before I could ask him sweetly." She sarcastically smiled.

"I have it." Theo announced entering the room raising a vile of blood. He walked over to the Original and placed the vile into her hands. "Use it." He nodded to the Original.

"How did you-" She shook her head looking up and meeting his ocean blue irises.

"Used these." He smirked flicking out his claws. "Dug them into him before he threw me down like a rag doll." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"He could have killed you." She narrowed her eyes to the Chimera. Theo smiled softly at the red head's tone; worry.

"Adorable really. You two can reminisce later. Seeing as how we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills, we need a more solid plan." Peter rolled his eyes at the two. "If they do take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place."

"She's not a ghost." Bonnie narrowed her eyes at the wolf. Lydia smiled to the witch who defended her.

"That's why I'm the only going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. Bonnie, Kai, and Ophelia will help me get through. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on." Scott explained.

"I'm sorry, but we came here because my girlfriend's best friend whose married to my best friend's brother; are stuck in said dimension." Kai rolled his eyes to the Alpha.

"Kai's right. You can't go in there alone. Especially the fact you'll need a lot of witches to bring you all back." Bonnie explained to the Alpha.

"I will go." Ophelia nodded to the pack.

"No!" Scott, and Theo yelled in unison to the tribrid.

"I am going and that's final. I'm a bloody tribrid, the only other one known on the face of the earth is my niece who by the way is also stuck in the Prison World. Without an ascendant. Which we now have." She pointedly said to the group. "So, you need us three."