𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
PROLOGUE ━━ the forgotten one

             OPHELIA sat on her windowsill bench, looking out her window

OPHELIA sat on her windowsill bench, looking out her window. She released a sigh through her nose. She didn't want to leave her bedroom ever again. It's a tad dramatic but in all honesty, with the way she was going the ending of it won't be pretty.

Some would say she's coping well, but those people don't know what she's actually doing nor feeling. The herbs from Freya's garden she has been taking for the past few months, has not only amplified her heightened emotions but her hunger as well. Sometimes she can't even tell what's real and what isn't at this point.

She's a drug addict but with magical herbs. Some take drugs to ease their pain, or to feel the high. Ophelia is taking magical herbs to see the guy she liked who soon became their enemy, just to hear his angelic voice.

Liam and Hayden had stopped by before their date earlier in the night, to check on the Original. Weird how the youngest in the pack are trying to take care of the oldest. Like a child taking care of their grandmother.

Brett almost found out about her little 'addiction' when he and Lori had stayed the weekend at her house two weeks ago. She had to lie and say they were Hope's, when she slept over with her step-sister's they forgot some of their things. Of course she felt bad blaming the twins and her niece, but if they found out; they'd drop everything and help her. And that's the last thing she wants; Pity. Or help.

Snapping out of her thoughts hearing her phone go off. Seeing two missed texts from Stiles, she smiled faintly.

━━━

━━━

Grabbing her denim jacket, she slid it on and walked towards her bedroom door. Coming to a halt feeling a cold breeze behind her neck. Furrowing her brows, she whipped around seeing no one there. "I've completely lost my mind." She mumbled to herself. Only she hadn't completely lost her mind, not completely.