⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxxv. when its all over

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE ━━ when its all over

                OPHELIA stood by the pack watching as creatures from across the world stood by one another

OPHELIA stood by the pack watching as creatures from across the world stood by one another. The day had arrived where they would finally end Monroe and her pack once and for all. The alliances between the McCall pack, the Mikaelson family and the other supernatural creatures were strong; but anything could go wrong. Especially in a war. They all knew what their chances were, they all knew they could possibly die that day.

Ophelia glanced around the compound, she smiled seeing a few vampires speaking to the witches. Maybe after it was all over the creatures could somehow live in harmony and peace with one another. Even if it has been an ongoing war between certain species of their kind, perhaps this day may end it all.

"Today is the day we go to war." Elijah announced to the group, who stood listening intently to the much older man. "You may die today, and you may live."

"The important thing to remember is, don't give up." Marcel added, "If you see an opening, use it. Attack. Her people shoot to kill, which means if one of you hesitate; they won't. They know our weaknesses and ways to kill us. Granted some of us harder to kill-" He glanced to the family around him. "Remember, we fight together today. You can go back to your rivalries later; but as for today we fight as one."

"As a pack." Liam nodded from next to his alpha, who looked down at him proudly.

The crowd cheered at their encouraging words; even if some doubted them. They had no choice but to go into battle.

Ophelia nodded to her sister Freya. The blonde followed after the red head to the upper half of the compound. Her confident blue eyes met with her sister's hesitant ones.

"You're sure about this? You can still back out now." Freya said quietly to her sister.

A wooden box laid in the red head's hands.

"I know what I'm doing." She said, her doe eyes looking up at her sister.

Freya frowned and looked over to Theo Raeken, who conversed with his now best friend Liam Dunbar. The radiant smile that graced his lips was contagious; there was no doubt about that.

"Have you told him?" Freya asked, looking back to the red head who to watched her boyfriend with regretful eyes. She shook her head avoiding her sister's eyes. "Ophelia." She hissed. "You have to tell him. Anything could go wrong today, you know that." Freya shook her head at her sister in a disapproving manner.

"He'll be fine."

"You and I both know that's bullshit. He doesn't have anyone but you-"

"I'm aware, sister. But if I don't do this, we'll all have no one. We'll be dead." Her harsh eyes looked to her sister's. "I know what I'm doing. And it's going to be done my way."