⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxx. genotype

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY ━━ genotype

              OPHELIA Mikaelson observed Lydia Martin who laid on the operating table before her

OPHELIA Mikaelson observed Lydia Martin who laid on the operating table before her. She looked over to her other best friend who crouched next to the strawberry blonde's head; her doe eyes locked on her unmoving figure. She had left Freya at her home going over their grimoires followed by Bonnie and Kai. She glanced down to her manicured nails, tilting her head as she admired them.

"Anything?" Malia whispered loudly next to Lydia's ear.

Lydia inhaled sharply, "As opposed to when you two asked three minutes ago?"

"It was six minutes, actually." Ophelia chirped, swinging her legs forwards and hopping off the table next to Malia.

Lydia rolled her eyes, "Either way. No. It's not working." Lydia sighed sitting up.

"Maybe you should touch him?" Malia suggested.

"That's ridiculous. There's no way-" She began only to have her hands placed on the man's chest.

"What about now?" Ophelia piped looking down at the banshee's hand, who groaned trying to pry her hands away.

"Nope." She pulled away internally cringing at their situation.

Malia turned the hellhound's head and pulled out her claws hesitantly. "I can try it."

"I would feel more comfortable if O, did it. But either way, you could damage his brain, maybe even more than that bullet already has."

"How did it work last time?" Malia questioned standing next to the red head.

"Last time, I was unconscious."

Ophelia's lips twitched upwards as she looked over to Malia. The were-coyote smiled widely seeing a hammer placed on the table across from them. "Okay, we can work with that!"

Lydia rolled her eyes at the two girls and shook her head.

Malia rolled her eyes and grabbed the metal object and smacked it on the table. "See it'll be quick."

"No. Mmm-mmm, not like that." Lydia shook her head not trusting the coyote with the task.

"You want us to knock you out, right?" Malia questioned.

"Those weren't her exact words, Malia." Ophelia shook her head looking over to the strawberry blonde.

"Preferably without any pain." Lydia nodded, looking down at the hellhound. "Okay, this is what we're gonna do. You're going to press against my chest hard, constricting the flow of blood and oxygen to my brain."

"I could just use magic and put you to sleep." Ophelia suggested rolling on her heels.

The two girls looked to the tribrid with wide eyes, "Why didn't you suggest that before Malia wanted to whack my head in with a hammer?" Lydia asked in disbelief.