⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxviii. werewolves of london

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ━━ werewolves of london

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT  ━━ werewolves of london

THEO Raeken laid a limp Ophelia Mikaelson on Scott's bed. His grunts and pants were heard throughout the room. His worried blue orbs looked down at her grey and vein filled body. He trailed his fingers along her jawline lightly. He sat in the chair next to the bed his head in his hands. He gnawed on his lip as he took in her state awaiting for her to wake up.

He had removed the stake just before medics had come to the house to take Mason, Lydia, Rafe and Melissa McCall to the hospital. Scott had instructed Theo to stay with the Mikaelson knowing she'd be out of sorts upon waking up.

Reaching over he laced his fingers through her own, grazing his thumb against her knuckles. A gasp echoed through his ears alerting the Chimera, "Shh, hey, shh. I'm here." He hushed sitting next to Ophelia placing his hands on her shoulders as her chest heaved welcoming air into her lungs.

"I'm going to kill all of them." She growled.

"No arguing with you there." He chuckled.

Ophelia looked up meeting his reddened eyes. She furrowed her brows, her body reacting on it's own; she brought her fingertips below Theo's eyes tracing the puffy yet soft surface.

"Why were you crying?" She questioned.

Theo shook his head sniffling, "I wasn't-"

"I can smell your chemo signals, and your eyes are bluer then they normally are. And your nose is slightly pink, signifying you had been rubbing at it." She pointed out, her cheeks tinting pink at her observations.

Theo's lips twitched upwards. "I'm just glad you're okay." He admitted.

Ophelia looked away from the boy's gaze and nodded shyly, "Yeah, well the bloody fools used wood." She rolled her eyes, glancing to the smiling Chimera.

"Rookie mistake." He added on with a slight chuckle.

The two gazed into one another's eyes for what felt like a century. Their smiles mirroring one another. Ophelia looked down now noticing a warm and tingly feeling in her right hand, seeing Theo's hand in her own.

Clearing her throat she asked, "Where's everyone?" She sat up, throwing her legs over Scott's bed.

Theo parted his lips, "Wait-"

"Scott?" Ophelia called out. "Everyone got out right?" She asked. Theo stood up following after the red head down the hall.

"Lia, wait there's something-"

"Where is everyone-" She began, coming to a halt she sniffed the air. Her doe eyes met with Theo's.

"They're at the hospital, but they're gonna be fine. Scott, called saying their surgeries went fine." He assured the red head. Ophelia looked around the the hall in shock. "There was nothing any of us could do-"