⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ iii. bourbon street

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THREE ━━ bourbon street

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER THREE ━━ bourbon street

TWO hybrids sat in a bar outside of New Orleans. Malia looked through the menu with wide eyes looking through all the options she could choose from. After driving for 2 hours, Malia's constant growling, and pleads for food. Ophelia promised to stop at the next stop, only she distracted Malia with her phone, causing the were-coyote to complain more. Now the two sat with the occasional humming from Malia looking over the mouthwatering choices, and the clicking on Ophelia's phone from her manicured nails.

Malia's phone buzzed in her jean pocket, causing the coyote to growl in annoyance. Ophelia giggled at her irritated best friend, taking a sip from her milkshake she had ordered when Malia was deciding on her choices. Malia decided on what she wanted, as she waited patiently for the waiter.

"Scott's called nine times, O." Malia grumbled looking down at her phone in irritation.

Ophelia sighed already knowing her phone was to ring next, and as if on cue; it began buzzing. Ophelia sighed, and placed her phone face down as the waiter walked over. "Hello, are you ready to order?" She asked kindly to the two girls.

Malia nodded eagerly pulling the menu up, "I'll have three cheeseburgers, two medium fries, a large diet coke, two water bottles. And, uh, what is this? Poo-tin?" She narrowed her eyes at the word in confusion.

"Poutine." Ophelia spoke up, her eyes glued down at her phone seeing texts from her friends. Malia looked up tilting her head, in more confusion. "It's fries with gravy and cheese." Ophelia explained.

Malia widened her eyes at the sound of it, "I'll have two." She smiled looking up at the waiter eagerly to try this new fond food. Malia's phone broke her out of her trance looking at the back to the kitchen which contained her brunch. With a low growl she answered the phone, "What?!"

"Malia? Where's Ophelia? You both aren't at school." Liam's frantic voice spoke up, Scott mumbling in the background.

With a roll of her eyes, she handed the phone over to Ophelia. Who made faces and protests not wanting to talk to the boys about what was to come. Malia narrowed her eyes at her best friend, her blue iris glowing, Ophelia growled and took the phone from her hand and inwardly prepared herself for the questions that was to come her way.

"Liam-" Ophelia began.

"Where the hell are you two?! We've been calling all morning, we went to your homes only for Mr.Tate to chase after Scott and I with a loaded shotgun may I add and-" Liam rambled over the phone.

"We're fine." She assured the blue eyed beta. "We just, uh, are taking a day off." Ophelia nonchalantly responded twirling the straw of her milkshake. Malia watched the workers intently in the kitchens working on her meal.