⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxiii. magical endeavours

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE ━━ magical endeavours

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY THREE ━━ magical endeavours

OPHELIA glared at the bullet on the oak table in front of her. Her doe eyes flashed between amber and brown. Shivers danced across her vanilla skin as she thought about the outcome of that one object. How could she be so stupid? She thought to herself. Her family could never catch a break.

"Is it going to move?" Liam's voice echoed from beside Ophelia's ear.

"If you continue to hover, I just might make you fly out the window." She sarcastically remarked.

"You can't actually do that..." Mason trailed off smiling, "Can you?" He asked, his smile faltering seeing the glares as that casted on the Original family, and the McCall pack. "Never mind."

"How is this possible? We got rid of it." Hayley piped up with furrowed brows. She glanced to the family who kept quiet. "Didn't we?" She asked firmly.

"Well, define get rid of?" Klaus tilted his head mocking feigned confusion.

"Disintegrated." Malia voiced up from beside Lydia and Scott. "Gone."

"No." Ophelia deadpanned, receiving curious and confused eyes from the pack and Hayley. "We kept the final one in case one of us, wanted to opt out." She explained.

"You mean-" Lydia frowned.

"If we wanted to end our life one day." Elijah nodded to the strawberry blonde.

The pack nodded in understanding.

"But we had it hidden, so I am not sure how this wretched women found it's remnants." Klaus hissed, standing behind his twin.

"Locator spell?" Hayley suggested.

Klaus and Elijah shook their heads, "Freya had placed the spell on it after the ordeal with Marcellus and Lucien." Elijah explained.

"But Freya technically died." Ophelia spoke up, "Whilst Hayley was off looking for the last of the Crescent wolves, we were in her talisman. Basically dead."

"The spell broke." Hayley affirmed, sighing through her nose frustratingly.

"And Gerard went to find it." Scott nodded.

"So, they have a way to kill not just us but now the immortal family that could never be killed yet has been killed numerous times-" Malia rambled, coming to a halt seeing the glares worn on Elijah, Klaus and Hayley. "Just saying."

"What happens now?" Liam asked softly with a frown, fearing not only would his friends get killed but the ones who couldn't be killed now fall under the hunters radar.

"Nothing." Ophelia shrugged.

"Sister-" Klaus began.

"She is correct." Elijah nodded to the red head, "They have a way to kill our family. Meaning if one crosses the line we kill them all. Which they already have." He began. "If they have forged the white oak into bullets and weapons already then it appears we only have one option."