⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xii. heartless

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎
CHAPTER TWELVE ━━ heartless

                 OPHELIA sat on top of Theo punching the Chimera repeatedly

                 OPHELIA sat on top of Theo punching the Chimera repeatedly. Theo coughed and choked on his blood, allowing the girl he cared for to beat the living hell out of him. Kai tilted his head, shoving his hand into his pocket pulling out his IPhone, discreetly clicking on the camera app. He held the phone up and filmed the two. Bonnie glanced to her boyfriend then back to her best friend. She widened her eyes and grabbed the heretic's phone and shoved it into her pocket. Kai frowned at the witch's disapproving eyes.

Ophelia raised her clawed hand above his chest like she had previously done months back, Theo gurgled on his blood. His watery eyes met hers, "It's okay. You don't have to stop." He whispered to the red head. Ophelia furrowed her brows and parted her lips, in confusion. Scott ran over grabbing the tribrid by her waist and pulled her away from the bloodied Chimera.

"O, enough. Stop." Scott pulled her back steadying her in place. "Hey, it's okay." He whispered soothing the red head. Theo parted his lips at the duo, pain ached in his chest watching the two.

"It was just getting good." Kai frowned.

"Honestly." Malia whispered, rolling her eyes at the beaten and bloodied boy who laid his back against the wall behind him.

Ophelia glared at the wolf who sat on the floor, "He's going back in the ground." Scott promised the growling tribrid.

Malia growled lowly, "Now."

"You can't." Liam piped up, shaking his head.

"Who the hell is this?" Kai asked in annoyance at the blue eyed beta. Liam glared at the heretic who raised his hands in mock surrender, Bonnie looked apologetically to the boy. "He remembers Stiles."

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia remembers Stiles. Ophelia and I remember Stiles." Malia hissed to the blue eyed boy.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam pleaded with his Alpha.

"Or he could kill us." Scott remarked.

"He's my responsibility." Liam said. "Noshiko gave me the sword." He raised the metal object to the three. Bonnie and Kai stood by and eyed the sword warily and in awe.

Theo sighed, "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight."

"Shut up!" The four shouted in unison.

"You three are right. If Theo tried anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now-" Hayden tried.

"He goes back now." Scott demanded.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo nervously looked up to the five.