⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ viii. relics

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER EIGHT ━━ relics

                  OPHELIA Mikaelson sat in her living room with Brett Talbot

OPHELIA Mikaelson sat in her living room with Brett Talbot. She reached over and grabbed her blood bag sipping the bag dry. Continuing to write out her English paper. Brett glanced over worry evident in his eyes. She's had over four since he had come over earlier that afternoon to spend time with the red head. Ophelia felt eyes on her and glanced up meeting nervous blue eyes. Brett snapped his eyes back down to his Chemistry homework.

Ophelia bit her lip, "I'm fine, Brett." She smiled softly to the blonde.

Brett nodded, "I know. Just checking to see how's your work going." He cringed at his excuse.

"Mhmm." Ophelia hummed, not believing the blue eyed beta.

"How's your magic coming along? Can you do anything to complete this." He pointed down to his notebook with a teasing smile.

Ophelia giggled shaking her head, "Nope. But I can burn it." She raised her brows to the blonde who shook his head chuckling. Ophelia continued to write out her work.

"Yeah, don't think that'll be more effective then saying my dog ate my homework." He joked. Brett gazed at the red head who chuckled at his words. "So any news on the Ghost Riders?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"No." Ophelia frowned shaking her head. "I did have that dream again, except there was a lot more people." She whispered.

Brett placed his notebook down, "You think it was a vision?" He asked hesitantly.

Ophelia shrugged, "I don't know." She clenched her jaw. "Ayana said I have to stop it, but how can I stop it if we can't even see where they are?" She muttered to herself. "And I keep hearing the same voice, and I think it's him." She mumbled.

"It's like another world or something." Brett mumbled.

Ophelia widened her eyes at his words, "What did you say?" She asked.

Brett flushed looking down, "I mean, what if it's like a different dimension? Yanno? Like in back to the future. What if this dude Stiles, and everyone else is in another world specifically for them and the Ghost Riders." He explained. Brett shook his head. "It's stupid-"

"No." Ophelia shook her head. "It's brilliant." She looked up with wide eyes, "That could be a possibility. Like a prison world." She looked down thinking to herself recalling Bonnie Bennett, Damon Salvatore and Malachai Parker.

"Is that even possible?" Brett asked the Original.

"Yeah. And I know how to find it." She smiled widely. "Well, sort of. I'll be right back!" She sauntered off into her library looking for her grimoire and some other books.