⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xiii. lost and found

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━━ lost and found

              OPHELIA Mikaelson furrowed her brows as she tossed and turned on her bed

OPHELIA Mikaelson furrowed her brows as she tossed and turned on her bed. Red eyes clouded her mind. Flashes of a door opening to a classroom, a drawer, a storage closet, the ascendant. It was like a highlight reel of the same things being replayed every night before she shut her eyes. With a gasp she jolted forwards, clutching her chest. She glanced over to her clock which read 12am. With a determined face, she threw her duvet off of her and hopped out of bed. Shoving her ankle boots on, she threw on a oversized Devenford Prep sweatshirt which belonged to a certain blue eyed wolf.

She hurriedly made her way down the hall towards one of her guest bedroom doors. Raising her hand to knock only to hear noises she never wanted to hear from her best friend ever in her life."Right there Bon!" Kai's muffled voiced echoed through the red head's ears.

Ophelia widened her eyes and sped down the stairs hurriedly into her car. "No way in hell." She muttered. She quickly dialled Liam's number, only to go straight to voicemail. "Seriously?" She sighed in annoyance. She quickly drove down the streets of Beacon Hills to the beta's home.

After a 15 minute drive. The red head came to an abrupt stop, outside of the Dunbar Residence. She sighed through her nose, turning off the ignition to her car, she exited the sleek black car and made her way to the front door and knocked hurriedly. No answer. She continued to knock harshly against the door. Receiving no answer the Original eyed the door knob, placing her hand on the knob she crushed it with her hand.

"Sorry, Li." She breathed out.

Ophelia ran to the beta's bedroom, only to reveal it was locked. Ophelia growled lowly placing her hand on the knob she chanted quietly, as the door unlocked and opened wide revealing the red head. With a smirk she entered the room seeing a snoring and shirtless Liam Dunbar. Hearing movement behind her she looked to her right seeing Theo curled up in the corner, shackled to the corner of the room looking up at the red head with confused puppy like eyes.

"O?" He whispered tiredly.

"Good, you're here to." She nodded. Quickly shutting the door, she walked over to Liam's bed and shook the beta awake "Liam?" She whispered, receiving a groan. "Liam." The tribrid said. "Liam?" She tried once more only for the beta to grab his second pillow and place it over his head.

Ophelia clicked her tongue and made her way into the beta's restroom. Theo watched with amused eyes, wondering why she was over so late; whilst admiring her attire. He furrowed his brows and sniffed the unknown scent that radiated off of her body. Furrowing his brows he eyed the men's sweatshirt with a glare. Hearing the faucet in the restroom Theo sat up straight. Ophelia walked back into the bedroom with a cup of cold water. She removed the pillow from the beta's grasp and tossed the water onto the back of the beta's neck.