⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxvi. distractions

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ━━ distractions

               OPHELIA Mikaelson stood next to Liam Dunbar and Theo Raeken

OPHELIA Mikaelson stood next to Liam Dunbar and Theo Raeken. She looked down at her black iPhone scrolling through her's and Freya's text messages. Theo glanced over the red head's shoulder, resulting in the tribrid elbowing the boy in his abdomen. Theo pouted rubbing where she had hit him and turned his attention back to Liam who dialled Mason's phone number.

"Did it work?" Liam questioned over the phone.

"Yep. Nolan's right behind me. Like, literally right behind me. he's driving a bright red car. He's actually terrible at this." Mason chuckled lightly.

"Okay, just be careful." Liam said to the human then hanging up.

The three then waited upon the arrival of Mason Hewitt.

Liam glanced to his right seeing Bonnie and Kai Parker against the witch's car. He turned his attention back to the Original and the Chimera. The two stood oddly close by one another, glancing to one another every so often. Gnawing on his lip he sighed through his nose.

"Spill it, Liam." Theo's voice startled the blue eyed beta.

Liam parted his lips, "Are you guys, like, dating?" He rushed out, his cheeks tinted pink as he looked between the two.

Ophelia raised a brow at the beta's blunt question. "No." The two said in unison, glancing to one another. Liam raised a brow not believing the two, but decided on not pushing the topic any further.

The three were met with a hum of tires screeching. A blue Toyota parked itself in front of the three. Ophelia followed behind Theo grabbing the numerous sleeping bags from the trunk.

"I got it." Theo grabbed the bags from the red head's hand and shut the car's trunk shut. Ophelia pursed her lips at the teen's actions. She walked over to the three teenage boys overhearing Mason ask if they needed him to stay with them. "Their friends shoot to kill. Go home." Theo nodded to the human.

"You're already doing the most, Mason." Ophelia smiled to the teen and followed behind Theo.

She glanced to her left seeing Bonnie and Kai. She smiled to the witch and waved them over. As Kai waved back smiling widely. Ophelia shook her head at her friend. Kai turned his head towards the Chimera, a glare formed across the heretic's features.

"He doesn't like me does he?" Theo questioned the red head, a false smile graced his lips as he looked towards the couple. Watching as Kai began to frantically wave his arms around talking about the Chimera to Bonnie.

Ophelia cocked her head to the side, "He doesn't like a lot of people."

Liam, Bonnie and Kai made their way over to the two.