⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ vi. memories

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER SIX ━━ memories

               OPHELIA, Scott, and Lydia sat in the Beacon Hills High library

OPHELIA, Scott, and Lydia sat in the Beacon Hills High library. The trio had been looking up definitions and any sort of information on the word, Stiles. Seeing as how only Lydia got that out of her banshee moment the day prior. Ophelia had tried her best to find a locator spell, but all of which include having a piece of said person or object; which thanks to the wild hunt, there's none left of anyone.

Her dreams had become more vivid, she doesn't know if she's happy she can remember them or if she wants Freya to go back into her mind and block it again. She keeps hearing the same things; engines from a train, and the two words remember me.

"Stile. It allows people, but not animals, to climb over a fence." Scott read out to the two girls.

"Yeah pretty sure we're looking for a human not a step stool." Ophelia muttered scrolling through the site.

"Agreed." Lydia nodded to the tribrid.

"Maybe Malia's found something." Scott looked to the two girls.

"No. She's been taking a make-up test all morning." Lydia shook her head.

"Maybe I can compel someone to find us something?" Ophelia mumbled clicking the corner of the page, opening a new link.

"One, you can't everyone is hopped on vervain. And two, it'll just take the same amount of time." Scott shook his head, Ophelia frowned. Scott smiled softly at the red head's pout. Lydia glanced between the two with questionable eyes.

"As a half witch, half vampire, half werewolf. I feel like vervain and wolfsbane should be band." Ophelia furrowed her brows.

"You should mention that when you run for president in 2020." Lydia nodded to the Original who rolled her eyes.

Ophelia sighed in annoyance scrolling through the different sites seeing nothing that they were looking for. The trio looked up hearing howls in the distance.

"I guess the test isn't going well." Lydia mumbled, standing to her feet.

"Nope." Ophelia popped the p.

The trio ran out of the library down the halls to the basement of the school. Hearing growls coming from the corner of the room, the two girls came to a halt watching Scott take hesitant steps towards the were-coyote. Natalia Martin and Noah Stilinski stopped by the Original's side.

"Malia. It's okay. You're safe." Scott tried to calm the coyote down. Malia snarled to the Alpha. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He promised. "I think she's calming down."

Malia growled, snapping her canines to the doe eyed boy. "Yep, nope." Ophelia shook her head looking to he best friend who stood on all fours.

"Maybe you should growl back?" Noah asked the Alpha. "Either one of you?" Malia growled to the five. "Scott, you're the Alpha. Can't you just make her a little more docile?" He questioned.