⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xx. raw talent

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY ━━ raw talent

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY ━━ raw talent

"WE can still catch him." Malia voiced up, the three girls followed behind Scott.

"W-who?" Scott asked in confusion.

"The killer." Ophelia said, eyeing the boy in confusion. "What are you thinking about?" She asked the Alpha.

"Getting the bullet to Argent." Scott held the silver object up to the trio.

"Even if he's the one who fired it?" Malia asked.

"Especially if he's the one." Scott nodded. Coming to a halt he narrowed his eyes hearing a faint heart beat. "Do you hear that?"

"Heartbeats." Ophelia and Malia said in unison.

"A lot of 'em. They're here." Scott nodded to the three.

"Who?" Lydia asked softly to the frightened wolf.

"Hunters." Scott said. "Run."

The Alpha took off running ahead of the girls, Ophelia furrowed her brows the three following behind the teen.

"Scott!" Ophelia shouted to the wolf.

"Scott." Malia called out.

The three ran into an open field seeing numerous officers. And a frightened Scott McCall. The Alpha looked up to his friends with a look of regret.

"I'm really sorry." Scott apologized to Noah Stilinski. "You don't think they saw anything, do you?" He asked nervously.

"No more than they're used to." Parrish shook his head to the teen.

"You wanna tell me what happened here?" The sheriff asked the four.

"He's a Hellhound." Parrish pointed to the dead body.

"A dead Hellhound." Malia corrected.

The five looked to Malia. "Yep, got that." Noah nodded at the teen.

"Well, I don't get it. I didn't think you could kill a Hellhound." Parrish voiced up, fear coating his words as he spoke.

"Looks a lot easier than we thought." Malia bluntly said. Lydia and Ophelia glanced to one another then to their best friend who kept her eyes on the two officers.

"You got anything you wanna add?" Noah asked the quiet Alpha.

Scott, shoved his hand into his pocket, placing the bullet into his jean pocket. "Yeah, I don't think it was just any bullet."

"I hope not." Parrish eyed the body.

▂▂▂▂

MALIA drove down to the Alpha's home, dropping the boy off. Lydia and Malia sat up front, as Ophelia sat in the back with Scott. The four sat in silence recalling the nights previous events.