⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ vii. sundowning

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER SEVEN ━━ sundowning

            OPHELIA, Malia, Scott, and Lydia arrived to the nursing home

OPHELIA, Malia, Scott, and Lydia arrived to the nursing home. Scott and Lydia had gone off wondering how'd they get in. Malia and Ophelia explained that they could just easily walk in. The two didn't understand their hesitation seeing as how they've broken into Eichen which had much more high maintenance and was far worse then a nursing home in a small town outside of Beacon Hills.

"I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing home." Scott nervously said.

"We've broken into The Hale vault, School, Eichen house, the Sheriff's station. I doubt a nursing home is problematic, Scott." Ophelia shrugged, drinking from her thermos which consisted of a blood bag.

"Exactly. After the orderlies at Eichen House, pretty sure we can handle a few nurses." Malia rolled her eyes at the Alpha.

The two girls entered the building, making their way over to the receptionist desk. Malia walked over and grabbed the man by his shoulder banging his head onto the desk. Ophelia pulled out her phone from her jean pocket and pulled out her Camera app, filming the brunette. "Oh, mother of-" The nurse cursed, Malia dragged the man into a nearby office locking the door.

Ophelia stood outside the door, sipping on her drink. "Did you know they have editing apps where you can add sparkles onto your video? It's magnificent really." The Original gushed, swiping through her phone.

"Ohh, put blue for me." Malia mused with a grin.

▂▂▂▂

THE four walked into the game room, seeing Elias Stilinski sitting alone. Ophelia glanced around the room seeing that no doctors were monitoring the man. Very different from Eichen where the patients had eyes everywhere.

"Yes?" Elias looked to the four in confusion.

"Oh." Scott muttered eyeing the much older man.

"Is it time for my medicine?"He asked.

"Uh, no?" Ophelia squinted her eyes.

"We don't have your medicine." Malia deadpanned.

"Oh." He turned back around, the four tilted their heads to the old man.

"Are you Elias Stilinski?" Lydia's soft voice asked.

Elias turned to the banshee, "I am."

Lydia looked to the three who nodded. The banshee walked over to the elderly man, "I'm Lydia Martin. Do you know who I am?" She asked.

"Should I?" Elias furrowed his brows.

"Hey, Mr.Stilinski we're looking for somebody who might be named Stiles. You went by that name in the Army, right?" Scott asked the man kindly.