⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxi. broken promises & broken hearts

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ━━ broken promises & broken hearts

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ━━ broken promises & broken hearts

OPHELIA walked with Scott to his jeep. The Original couldn't help the nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach. Brett was supposed to call her right after practice and she hadn't seen him since she last saw him at the school. To make matters worse he wasn't answering her calls nor texts.

Scott looked over to the tribrid with a frown, "I'm sure his phone just died." He tried to assure the Original.

"He never let's it die. Incase Lori needs him or I, he makes sure it stays at a relatively good percentage so he has enough battery life to contact either one of us. Not to emotion my dream or vision whatever the hell it was is still on my mind-" Ophelia rambled in frustration.

"We'll figure this out. Right now, we just need to-" Scott began backing up only to come to a halt seeing the youngest sibling of the Talbot family. "Lori?" he asked.

Ophelia turned around seeing a frightened Lori, she hopped out of the jeep and rushed to the blonde engulfing her in a hug, Scott followed with furrowed brows.

"What happened are you okay? Where's Brett?" Ophelia asked pulling away from the wolf, eyeing her appearance for any wounds.

Lori parted her lips, "I went to your house thinking you two were there, because I may have over heard you two talking earlier.So, I called him and he didn't answer. And I called you and you didn't answer." Lori rambled. "So I came here hoping you and my brother were here but he isn't, I found this." She showed the two his lacrosse stick.

Ophelia grabbed the stick and sniffed the red liquid that littered the object. "It's his blood." She murmured. Lori nodded to her friend. Worry swarmed her body as she looked up at Scott.

The Alpha nodded, "Let's go."

▂▂▂▂

OPHELIA followed behind Lori, Malia, Liam and Scott. She looked around the forrest for any sign of the blue eyed wolf. She had thought of doing a locator spell but, since the dead pool had happened. Satomi and Hayley had asked Freya to place a cloaking spell on the wolf's pack; which the Original witch did. So, she couldn't do that, an idea popped into her head.

"The twins." She whispered to herself.

Ignoring Scott, Liam, Malia and Lori. Ophelia stood off to the side. "Permisso laca tha tar. Permisso laca tha tar." She chanted.

The four watched the Original, Liam widened his eyes and watched in awe. The beta resisted the urge to sit crossed legged in front of the tribrid like a kindergartener, and watch the red head perform a spell.