⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxxiv. calling all the monsters

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ━━ calling all the monsters

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ━━ calling all the monsters

OPHELIA entered the Compound's library. She was met with the McCall pack and the Mikaelson family. The home of the Mikaelson family, where it all began and where it all would end. The family was used to threats and enemies by now; for over 1000 years they have met good and evil. They have become good and evil.

But one thing was for sure and that was; family above all. The pack had quickly become family to the Mikaelson's believe it or not. The family that would throw others into the line of fire, has taken in other's. Maybe it was because of the almighty hybrid twin; Ophelia Mikaelson. Maybe it was their love for their sister that made them alright with the idea of having others involved into their family. Or maybe it was because that one pack has done more then other's had. They saw the real side of not only Ophelia Mikelson but the family as a whole.

Maybe that's why they all stood together as one in their family home, discussing their plan for the upcoming end of either the hunters or supernatural beings.

Ophelia glanced to her boyfriend who nodded walking over to her. She looked between each member of the group.

"They're all here." Liam announced, looking out of the glass windows down to the heart of the compound.

Ophelia looked to Scott who nodded to the Original, she glanced over to the newest member of the pack. Alec. She smiled to the nervous wolf who stood next to Malia. He returned the gesture.

"We shouldn't keep them waiting then." Ophelia nodded to her family. The group walked out of the study to the heart of the compound; where it contained their guests for the evening. Ophelia walked next to Scott, the two being met with numerous supernatural beings.

Vampires, witches, werewolves, banshee's, all sorts of beings. All with one goal; survival.

She looked between the creatures who conversed with one another, some steering clear of one another. Either in disgust or fear.

"Excuse me?" Scott called out, only to be ignored. "Hey? Um, Hello?"

"Hey! Shut up!" Malia shouted glaring at the creatures in front of her.

Ophelia glanced to her best friend who crossed her arms over her chest standing next to their banshee best friend. Turning back to the creatures in front of her she began, "Now, we know some of you may not like each other-"

"Your brother killed my wife!" One shouted pointing to the red headed Original.

The pack and family looked to Klaus who pursed his lips and shrugged. "I was in desperate need of a drink." He mumbled.

"While my brother is sorry for what he has done-"

"You're no better! Your whole family will do anything for one another and screw everyone else over." A woman yelled; a witch.