10. •no guts no glory•

a/n
sorry!! I had this whole chapter written but I logged out and wattpad erased the WHOLE thing, so I had to rewrite, it took a couple days and it's not as good as the actual one but I finally updated.((: Also there's smut it won't be graphic though. Also I'm adding a song later on.

foreshadowing ⬇⬇

•∆•

When falling in love always keep in mind that they always turn on you. No matter the circumstance, trust no one.

*Ryan's p.o.v*

I felt myself relax into the soft pillow behind me, as Dallon squeezes my hand. He turns to me and the butterflies in my stomach go wild as he starts to say something. "How old are you?" He asks and I feel like laughing at the random question but I answer quickly anyway. "Nineteen." He let's out a sigh of relief and I furrow my eyebrows. "Why? How old are you?" I ask, turning to face him. He grins widely. "Eighteen, nineteen in two days." I sit up immediately. "What! And you didn't tell me?" I reply, giving him a playful glare. He pulls me back down and slings his arms around me. "You don't have to get me anything Ryan. Your presence is my present. See what I did there? Presence, Presents?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows. I smile softly and move against him. "You're a dork Dallon Weekes. The biggest one yet." I say laughing. He presses a quick kiss to my cheek and nods slowly. "I know."

_

the day of dallon's birthday.
_

I wipe my hands on my pants for the fifth time. I didn't know Dallon had this many friends. I try to squeeze into the corner I'm hiding in when Brendon grabs me and pulls me on to the "dance floor". I grab at his hand to pull out of his grip but his hold never loosens. "Brendon!? What the hell are you doing?" I yell over the loud music, jerking my arm away. He frowns and pouts. "I just wanted to dance." He says and my heart twists as I start to feel guilty. I huff and cross my arms. "Fine." His face lightens up as he grabs my hand and spins me around. I laugh as he dances around me.

 I laugh as he dances around me

"Ew you're gross." I say, holding back a smile as he presses his sweaty body against mine. He giggles and twirls away leaving me in the middle of the room. He comes back quickly with a red cup in his hand. "Here, drink it." He says, pushing the cup to my mouth. The liquid flows into my mouth, burning my throat. I shiver and make a face. "Ugh." I say, eyeing the cup, before gulping down the rest. I'll need it for tonight. I make my way to the kitchen, leaving Brendon behind. I grab two more cups, downing them fast before I begin searching for Dallon.

_

dallon's p.o.v

Ryan stumbles up to me, a smile on his face. "Heyyy, I've been looking for you." He slurs, swaying slightly. I grin and grab his hand. "Let's get you to bed. Okay?" I reply, pulling him towards my bedroom. He blushes before nodding quickly and following me to the room. Once we're in the room I lay him on the bed and go to pull off his shoes. I tuck him under the covers and turn to leave the room, Ryan grunts in protest. "Don't you want your present?" He says, sitting up slowly. I quirk my eyebrow in confusion. "I told you not to get me anything." He sighs and flops back down on the bed. "It's a greeaat present." He replies and I roll my eyes. "Okay, what is it?" I ask, crossing my arms. He giggles slightly before sitting up again. "Me or well my body... Or whatever you get the memo." My mouth drops to the floor as I feel my face heat up. I drop my hands to my sides, excitement flowing through my veins. "Okay." I reply, voice shaky as I shut the door and walk over to the bed.

_

Ryan's p.o.v

Okay so this fucking hurts. I'm gonna be so sore. And this is worse than the finger. Are the only things on my mind as he pushes in all the way. I bite on my lip muffling any sounds that tried to slip out. His lips meet my mine and I feel myself relax. He let's out a groan as his pace quickens, a wave of pleasure moves over my body as the pain disappears. Dallon moves to kiss my neck, biting and nipping at my collar bone before moving back to lips. Everything, every move feels electrifying. I feel a hot sensation pool into my gut. I let out a groan and trying to catch my breath. Everything's cloudy as I move against him. I know he's close. I am too. His hand moves to touch my length and he removes his mouth from mine. Panting against my cheek, his hand matching up with the pace of his hips. I moan once more, before the door opens. Brendon sways outside the doorway. "Holy shit.....can I join?" He asks, before falling into the wall behind him. I cover my face with a pillow. Hoping to suffocate myself as I hear Dallon dragging Brendon away. What an embarrassing first time. I think as Dallon shuts the door.

a/n
If you didn't want smut sorry I only put it in there because I need them to have a stronger bond. Also thanks for 200 something reads(: also ew ik I said length but only because I can't write graphic smut .Plus the plot twist is coming up this is sort of a filler.

________________________________________

{this is me when you guys read😂}
Much love ♥ I'll try to update asap
~layla🌧