1✨. caught in the middle

A/N
messages and emails pop up the same in my phone so thats why it says new message and then email

ฯDallon sat in his small dining room, invested in the newest horror story.
He had always found peace in the dark, and never screamed once during a scary movie. He's never been scared of anything. Not now, not ever, or so he thought.ฯ

~Dallon's pov~

I get from my chair and walked towards my computer.

One new message

"Hmm.." I mumble as I move to open the email.

Dallon, dude have you seen that article about the haunted mansion down ryd. Blvd. The article seems kinda weird we should totally check it out.
Brendon ~

I chuckle at the fact that he was emailing me instead of sending a text.
I quickly type a response and open a tab to search up that "haunted mansion".

Yeah, let me look it up first and then we'll talk
~Dallon

I skim over the newly found article and hope to god that it's worth checking out. I continue to read but I pause as something catches my eye. "Mysterious boy seen lurking around the mansion and then vanishing into plain sight." I smirk and email Brendon back.

Tuesday next week meet at my place...bring food. And a flashlight.

~Dallon

I'll be there at 7
Brendon~

I smirk and go back to my book, happy Brendon emailed me today.

~Tuesday~

"Hey, I didn't know what snacks you like, so I brought everything." Brendon explains, as I let him in.
I nod and dig through the snacks a little. "Did you bring a flashlight?" I ask, picking up a pack of fruit snacks. He opens his bag and pulls a flashlight, flipping it a few times, before nodding and stashing it back into his bag.