Puzzle Pieces

Hellloooo this will be the last update for this book!
Now let's begin and put together the pieces🍾-layla🖤
---------------------------
So ik y'all are probably wondering who the hell was that old crusty scary person in the beginning, yes that was spencer and no he was never a threat to Ryan; as said in the book Ryan did turn him into that but spencer was never a threat to Ryan. Ryan could have easily killed him if he wanted too but he wanted spencer to think he was getting payback.
Also that whole situation was caused because spencer had met a boy they were getting serious (sleeping together, thoughts about moving in together, going on long vacations, etc.) Ryan, having everyone taken away from him he was panicking so he had ruined Spencer's face and locked him away. Spencer only calls him Georgie if he's upset. He would lock Ryan in a cellar which is where the tunnels came from. He could always escape though, it was almost like a game too him.

(Edit: lord have mercy this was a mess how I forgot most of the damn puzzle 😭🤦🏽‍♀️)

The story starts off in Dallon's point of view, now if you've finished the book you'll know that these are just figments? pigments? I don't know the word but it's all part of Ryan's brain. Let's get into his condition first. I'm not sure if it's a real condition or not but because of his past traumas (we'll get into that later) he's now experiencing hallucinations basically but he goes into a deep sleep almost like a coma, it could last one day or twelve it solely depends on when his brain decides to kill or take away the thing he loves which is Dallon (was his mother). Now let's get into why he is traumatized, when I was writing this story or any stories I like to put real life situations and put twists on them such as magic or demons or what're else. In this story his dad is abusive that's why he kills his father in the "coma" because that's what he wanted to do in real life because of his bottled up hate for his dad, on top of that his mother died because of schizophrenia (she stabbed herself) Ryan is also coming into borderline schizophrenia so that is why he is seeing things and thinking he has powers and things like that. Now his mother was alive when he was getting abused she would always do her best to save and protect him from his father, but when she passed no one was there to help him, except spencer so some of the "hallucinations" are real life incidents that his brain fit into the fantasy. Example: when Ryan was getting beat and spencer comes and saves him, that was a true event and when Spencer's family tries to adopt him it's true. Now let's get into why this certain episode played out how it did. In my mind when I watch something before I go to sleep a part of the show I watched would be in my dreams so when Ryan was actually watching the movie mentioned in the story and that played a big part of how this episode played out. I'm the end Dallon dies and Ryan wakes up. Most of the episodes he has are related to what he was doing beforehand.
Where does Dallon and brendon come into play?
The reason brendon is in here is because he is actually dallons best friend before the episodes had started and before Dallon and Ryan had a relationship they were all really close friends. The part in the story where they're dancing is actually when Ryan and Dallon has actually sealed the deal and got into a relationship. Spencer hadn't really liked Dallon and brendon at first which is why he's sort of cold to them in the episode. When Ryan realized he genuinely loved Dallon he feared that he would go just like his mother, so it sent him into a panic hence why he started having the episodes. He would cling to Dallon even more and the more he'd cling to Dallon the more episodes he'd get, all of them ending with Dallon being taken away and him suffering alone.
How'd his episodes stop?
Because he had to be able to learn how to be strong by himself almost just like an addiction, right? You become dependent and when you can no longer depend on that one thing, you shut down. He had to learn to depend on himself and not to bottle things up because part of the reason why his episodes got so severe was because he bottled everything up and when you bottle things up to an extent, well.....they explode.

Explanation for the ending!
As you might know(if you've read my other book) I like plot twists and dont get me wrong I love a fairytale ending (hence the alternate ending) but I feel like every story ends with unicorns and rainbows and fairies and lalalala but real life isn't like that and sometimes things don't end well even if you want them too, so I decided with a ending that would test Ryan's ability to actually stand on his own. I could've made him lose control and shut himself in but I wanted him to grow and get better or else all that therapy and shit was for NOTHING!! So in the ending he can move on and be able to mourn freely but not become obsessive or out of control. Buttt yes that is the pieces to the puzzle 🧩 if there are any questions or anything I'll be happy to answer (: so don't be afraid to ask!! That is all until my next book, auvouir and thank you for reading !!🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️ -layla