13. water off my wings🕊

Dallon's p.o.v

A sharp knock awakens me as I peel myself away from Brendon. I check the clock on the table and laugh in disbelief. 3 A.M!? who the hell? I groan and make my way out of bed and to the door. I pull the door open and frown. "Who are you?" I ask, eyeing the stranger. He shakes his head and shivers. "Can I come in? Please." He asks, avoiding my question. I peer into the thick trees blowing wildly and give him sympathetic smile as I let him in.

 please don't be a serial killer, please don't be a serial killer, please don't be a serial killer

please don't be a serial killer, please don't be a serial killer, please don't be a serial killer. I pray as I lead him into the living room. I usher him to sit down on the big couch and he does flopping onto it with a sigh. "Do you want a blanket? Tea?" I ask, hesitantly and he nods quickly, relaxing into the couch.
_
I watch the guy through the kitchen. why my house? I think, pouring the sugar onto the spoon and mixing it into the piping tea. I place the cup of tea onto a plate and quickly grab a blanket from the closet. I jump slightly when I see Brendon, happily talking the ear off of the stranger.

I sigh and approach them setting the tea down as I reach them and handing over the blanket

I sigh and approach them setting the tea down as I reach them and handing over the blanket. He nods and utters a small thank you before wrapping the wooly blanket around him and taking a sip of tea.

🌿

Spencer's p.o.v

okay so this is weird. I think to myself, trying my hardest to ignore both of their piercing looks. "Soo, what happened?" They seem.. familiar. "Well, that's fine you don't have to talk right now." He continues, when I don't reply. "We should at least introduce ourselves, yeah? I'm Dallon and that's Brendon." He says, pointing across the couch. My heart stops and plummets to my feet. Oh. Jealously and anger pulses through my veins and I feel the urge to yell at Dallon. Tell him it's his fault I was left alone for so many nights. Strangle him. Do anything. But I can't help but sit there in silence, my eyes water, tears slowly falling, I want to wipe them away, I have no energy to do so, so I let them fall and I let them stare, (Dallon& Brendon) they have no idea what it's like to sit between the ones the person you loved more than anything, abandoned you for. The hole in my heart widens, maybe it's my fault. I think to myself. Or maybe it's their fault. With their pretty smiles and perfect hair and their eyes that sparkle and hold sympathy in them for me, the betrayed, the one crying on their couch. Or maybe it's Ryan's fault, yeah, it's his fault. Then at that moment anger replaces my sadness. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate- my thoughts are stopped. Four arms around me, two voices whispering it's okay in my ear, one feeling of warmth that takes over my body. At that moment I knew what I needed to do. What I wanted was revenge. I smile softly. I'm going to tell them how much of a monster Ryan really is. About how Ryan locked me away and threatened me because he "loved me" the lunatic. Who's he going to have then? No Dallon, No Brendon, No Me. I plan to get revenge I think as I smile again, wiping my tears and holding out my hand. "I'm Spencer. Nice to meet you." I say, voice cracking slightly. They smile and the warm feeling is back. No wonder Ryan fell for them, I would have fell too.

_

Dallon's p.o.v

"Okay, so that was weird." I tell Brendon, keeping my eye on Spencer's still body. Brendon shrugs. "Maybe he ran away or something. Not everyone has a picture perfect life like you." His words cut deep, but I shake them off. "No, he- Ryan mentioned a Spencer before. You think that could be him." Brendon rolls his eyes in response. "Do you know how many Spencers there are in the world? A million, maybe more. Just stop overthinking. Okay? Please?" He asks, giving me a soft smile. I return it easily, "Okay, should we go back to bed?" I ask, a wave of drowsiness washes over me. He nods and pulls me up the stairs.

A/N

sorry!! i haven't updated in a while and sorry that it's so short. with all the shootings and stuff going on it's been a little hectic and i haven't had time to update. but anyways ahh and the plot thickens lol i added rain because that's what I was listening to when i wrote this. I'll probably change it later
hope you enjoy, stay safe xx much love I'll try to update on friday~layla♥