12. un passé pardonné mais pas oublié🕊

Ryan's p.o.v

Fuck. Where are you?

I call out for Spencer, no answer. I bite my lip and resist the urge to cry. It starts to rain, the droplets splat against my skin. Anger pulses through my veins. I hate you, Spencer Smith. This is the last time you get to leave me. I ball my hands into fists and make my way deeper into the trees. "Ryan? Is that you?" A small, hesitant voice calls out. I whip around to where the voice came from with the tiniest shred of hope, that Spencer had come back to me. please be Spencer, please be Spencer. My eyes glide across the area until I see him. Spencer slips from my mind. "Dallon?" I ask, squinting through the rain, that was beginning to fall harder. "Yeah, what are doing out here in the rain?" He asks, a look of concern plastered on his face. "I was, um- I like the rain?" I say quietly. He gives me a confused look, but shrugs it off. "Well, you'll get sick if you're out too long. Do you wanna come to my place?" He says, nodding in the direction of his house. I smile and nod, following behind as he begins to lead the way.

_

I lean back into the plush couch, Dallon's leg sits on top my lap as he lays back against the arm of the couch. I press the button on the remote, clicking through multiple songs until Dallon stops me. "Wait! Go back." He says, sitting up. I go back to the song I had passed.
_

Start the song here💫
_

The beat vibrates against the couch, it was almost soothing until I hear Dallon get up. Oh god no, I think as he starts to sway and bounce around to the beat, floor creaking beneath him. I laugh as he twirls around the room. "Ew. You're a terrible dancer. My eyes-." I say, shaking my head and covering my eyes. I peek through and catch him quirk an eyebrow. "Oh really? Well, let's see if you're any better." He replies, walking towards me. My eyes widen as I sink further into the couch. "Yeahhh. You know.. I'm gonna have to pass on that." I say, he smiles and pulls me off the couch. "... can't take my eyes of you." He sings along, pointing towards me. I roll my eyes, a small blush creeps onto my cheeks. what a sap. I think as he dances up to me, taking hold of my hands moving my arms with him. His eyes meet mine and making my heart flutter as I grin slightly. He gives me a soft smile. Before twirling me around, and holding me tight as we sway with the music. He pulls away bouncing to the beat. "I think I'm an amazing dancer." He says, dancing around me. "You know..I was in ballet, for a whole year." He states, pulling me against him from behind. His fingers glide down my sleeves until they reaches my hands. "Really?" I ask, trying to ignore the way my spine tingles as his breath ghosts against the back of my neck. He nods against me. He gives a small peck on the cheek, before twirling me once more so that I'm facing him. "Very flexible." He says, giving me a wink. I blush hiding my face in his chest. "Mmhmm. This song, it sounds like it's about you doesn't it?" I say changing the subject, glancing up at him. He smiles down at me, eyes twinkling. "Changing the subject huh?" He says, wriggling his eyebrows. "But, you know what?.. I think you're right. Guess, I'm inspiring." He says, lacing our fingers together. And then he's leaning down. My heart beats against my chest as I close my eyes. His lips press against mine. And boy oh boy was this the best thing I'd ever experienced. My head's light and airy, like I'm floating on clouds, warmth spreading throughout my body. I smile into the kiss. He deepens it, taking a hold of my hips, pulling me close.
I pull him back giving him a quick kiss, placing my hands on his cheeks. "Oh, you're just to good to be true." I start, singing along with the CD. Dallon blushes slightly. "Can't take my eyes off of you." Dallon finishes as the door opens and Brendon comes bursting through. I frown. "Dally, our song." Brendon slurs out, stumbling as he works to pull off his shoes. I pull away from Dallon and cross my arms, flopping down on to the couch. Brendon clumsily makes his way over to Dallon. "Drunk already I see?" Dallon asks when Brendon reaches him. Brendon shrugs, slurring a quick "Barely." Before grabbing Dallon's hands and starting to sway with him. Jealously surges through my veins. I glare at Brendon from the couch. I feel the urge to jump up and kick him across the room, maybe I should. No what would Dallon say. Dammit this is torture. Flames are sprouting off of me by the time Brendon's done humping and grinding against Dallon. I roll my eyes and grunt. Brendon turns to me and smiles. "Aww, you wanna dance with me too?" He asks, shimmying to the song.

 "Aww, you wanna dance with me too?" He asks, shimmying to the song

I scoff and a tight smile makes it's way onto my lips. "No, actually I don't." Brendon frowns slightly. "Well I think you do." And before I know it he's pulling me off the couch and dancing against me. I hold back a grin. He and Dallon act the exact same, both are embarrassing and have no idea what the word no means..no wonder they're friends. I think as Dallon joins Brendon and they both dance around me.

"I love you baby! And if it's quite alright

"I love you baby! And if it's quite alright. I need you baby! To warm the lonely nights." Brendon shouts throwing his hands up.

" Brendon shouts throwing his hands up

I roll my eyes and smile. Oh why not. I think as I throw my hands up and start to sing with Brendon. Dallon laughs behind us, mocking our movements. Brendon sticks his tongue out and continues to dance.I smile and dance with him. And so maybe he isn't that bad after all.

A/N

Y'all this is kinda bad but I wanted a kinda cute moment of ryllon so why not make em dance? Also it's 3 am and I was rushing idk why but I'm always writing and finishing chapters late at night. Anyways all the love I'll try to update soon so this book can make a little more sense. ~layla🌨

P.S.
Sorry for all the gifs I'm sure they get annoying but I feel like they add to the book in some sort of way

p.p.s
look at this ! this is what Ryan looks like in the book but you know, without the makeup..okay I'll go now 😂♥see ya soon

okay I'll go now 😂♥see ya soon