20: our last day☁

||Ryan's point of view||
(play the song while reading!!)

"Well, it's our last day before the spell..how should we spend it?" I ask, looking over at Dallon, he smiles and sits up quickly. "I've always wanted to swim with sharks." He states and my face scrunches up at the thought of dying halfway through our last day together by a hungry shark.

"Mmm, yeah no I'm gonna have to pass. Maybe a nice dinner instead." I insist and he frowns, shaking his head lightly.

"Ryan it's our last day." He deadpans "Maybe be a little more spontaneous."

I laugh, because swimming with sharks is definitely not spontaneous, it's a death wish and I don't feel like being eaten.

  "Well how about we do dinner and a movie but really fancy like go to one of those theaters with beds and shit." I suggest hopefully but yet again my suggestion is pushed away by Dallon who snores and puts his thumbs down.

"Boooooo, that's a terrible idea." He says with a small laugh. I huff, trying to hide the huge grin that was fighting to be seen.

"Well it's not like your idea was any better

"Well it's not like your idea was any better." I tease and he nods.

"How about we go for a ride? Like skateboarding?  It's pretty spontaneous, I think." He suggests, wiggling his eyebrows and I nod slowly with a smile as my heart flutters, because wow he's perfect and wow he's mine.

                                ☁
"When you suggested skateboarding I thought you meant outside, not in your house!" I huff out, dodging the wall quickly.

"Just a little more." Dallon says, excitement lacing into his words.
I smile softly as he glides down the hallway, before skidding to a stop.

"You know, I've always wanted to do that." He says, grabbing my hand.
"Soooo, next destination?" He asks and I give him a confused look.

"What do you mean? I thought we were just going to skateboard." I say, nervously.

"This one's a surprise."

                              ⛅

I look down at my muddy shoes and frown. Some surprise. I think to myself, adjusting the heavy bag I was carrying. We come to a stop and I take it as my chance to really take in the place. I look around at the variety of greens and browns clashing together, to the soft greys and light blues that seem to wrap around each other just right, to the dashes of black from angry crows that flash across the sky and it was all so beautiful, but then I see Dallon beautiful, lovely Dallon,  kicking and pushing away branches and vines, I think he senses my eyes on him because he turns to me suddenly and winks with his tongue between his teeth. oh my god im gonna melt is the first thing that comes to mind because he's so cute and happy and my heart seems to agree as it speeds up, banging against my chest. I smile at him widely, as a rocky ledge comes to view.
I watch him grin proudly and bow slightly. "Shall we proceed, my love." He asks in a horrible british accent,