Greaser Daniel

Thanks again Julcool43110 for the prompt. This one is a little easier since I read the outsiders. And I can twist the story however I please.

Daniel was with the rest of his greaser group. Jen, Kevin, Connor, Alex, and Hera. He smiled, because they had decided to go to a little diner slash soda shop. He was grinning because his boyfriend worked there. The more petite, cute, feminine redhead always found a way to make him smile. Even if it was just being in his presence. His gang went closer to the shop and then walked in. A little bell went off and Daniel saw David serving tables in his uniform. He grinned and adjusted his leather jacket.

David looked around the shop diner, and saw Daniels gang of greasers. He sighed but smiled because he loved Daniel. He had just never met his little group before. His mind wandered as he continued to serve tables. As soon as he got back to the counter, his boss told him to go serve the 'freaky greaser gang,' so that they wouldn't rob the place for being ignored. David nodded. Walking over he noticed Daniel winking at him suggestively.

As soon as he got there Daniel spoke, "hey babe~ can we get six orders of burger, fries ,and milkshakes~" David blushed hard, but wrote down the order anyways.

He walked over and gave the order to the chefs. The chefs noticed his blushing, and laughed, "they are foul mouthed huh?"

Jen was laughing, "did you see his face, Danny you did good." Daniel just smirked.
David came back over with their milkshakes, Daniel just winked once more. David blushed harder.
"Here's y'alls order." He squeaked. Daniel 'accidentally' dropped his fork.
"Could you be a doll and get that?~" David shield and bent down to grab the fork. That's when he felt a hand smack his ass.
He stood up straight and gave Daniel a play glare, "here's your fork."
Daniel just smirked at him, "thanks doll~."
David just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. He walked away and heard Daniel whistle like he was impressed.
Once he came back with their food, Daniel grinned.
"Daniel darling, I know you love me but keep the PDA down a bit." David flirted, Daniel blushed slightly. David walked to get the rest of the order.
"I hate seeing you go but I love watching you leave." Daniel purred at him.

Daniels friends started hooting, "Daniel going for a redhead, never would'a thought!"
He grinned at his friends.

David came back with the rest of the order, and Daniel was about to make another remark David thought quick.
As soon as the blond opened his lips even the slightest David leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"What did I say about catcalling me at work Danny. I have work to do. Now enjoy y'alls food!" He walked off, satisfied at the blushing confused face of his boyfriend,