WiTcHy 🔮🔮🔮🕯🕯🕯🕯📿📿📿⚗⚗

An: I'm so sorry for the title I'm fr really bored and that was funny to me. Also set in ye olden days....

        Daniel sat over his cauldron, the middle of the night was the only time he could do anything remotely witch related. He sighed. The hunts were getting worse, though it was probably his fault for bewitching the women next door. It wasn't his fault they were horribly raised and treated everyone like squash. He grinned when he remembered the looks on their faces when they woke up balding.

       David smiled over his midnight crop. He had his own little herb garden in his house. They herbs were doing wonderfully and looked beautiful in the glowing light  the fireplace provided. He thumbed through his Book of Shadows and wrote down his progress in the blank pages. Everything was getting harder nowadays. One of the other witches, he knew there were more in his little village, he couldn't be the only one, kept bewitching and putting curses on the richest family.

        Daniel wanted to know the other witches, maybe he could find the coven, or maybe the witches could band together and put everyone in their place. Daniel was being a little dramatic, in reality he just wanted to trade potion recipes and spells. He knew there were at least five, including him. One was a green witch, he didn't know the gender just yet. Two
Kitchen witches, a male and a female. He was a dark witch, and he was male. And the last one was a female faerie witch.

      David got up after a little while and hid his witchy things under the floor board, he decided to do a knock that he knew other witches would know. He went over to the most witchy person he knew, he knocked one time, and then three times. It opened to reveal Daniel Young.
       "Daniel? You're a witch?" David asked, Daniel began to panic.
       Then he remembered the specific knock, "David, you must be one too?"
        Daniel invited him in and David saw why Daniel was so nervous. His cauldron was set up, his book were open, and it smelled like magic and bewitching.
    "Daniel you're the witch who keeps bewitching the rich women down the street?"
     "Yes they act as if they own the place so I wanted to make them know that they are not above retribution."
     David sighed, "Daniel this is making witch hunters crack down more, we are getting to close to being caught. On another note, do you know how many other witches there are?"
      "There are two kitchen witches, one male one female, a green witch, a female faerie witch, and me a dark witch."
      "Well I'm the green witch, last time I checked Jasper was very interested in cooking..." They looked at each other. They went over to Jaspers. Knocking just like he did on Daniels door.
     "Jasper, you're a kitchen witch?" David asked quietly. Jasper looked suprised but noticed Daniel clutching a spell book. He nodded, and beckoned them inside. Gwen was inside, and she was working with rainwater and little jar and small furniture.
     "Gwen's the faerie witch around here then?" Daniel asked. Gwen looked up briefly and nodded, but went right back to her work.
     "David the green witch, and I'm the dark witch." Jasper nodded his understanding. Another person knocked on the door, they all froze. Then they noticed the strange knocking pattern. One, wait a couple seconds, three. They opened the door and saw Jen. Jen walked in and they knew she was the last witch they knew about.

      "So this is all the witches in town?" She asked. They nodded and she nodded back. They all decided to meet up at each other's houses once every week.

     After a few weeks David and Daniel began to think of each other as more than friends. But they knew that since they were two males, they would never be able to be with each other, but one night Daniel asked him something that made David change his mind.

     "We already break the rules, by using witchcraft, so why not break more?" That was when they began meeting more often than what the group would. Soon the other three found out and they were supportive. They did spells and portions together. Without getting caught.

   The end